Digital world map for travel

Old September 9th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Pavel

Default Digital world map for travel

which satellite did u use to see the headlights?

"AlmostBob" wrote in message
: http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/vplanet.html is better, live and
free, and
: you can see car headlights moving up the freeway between frames, Hwy
102 Nova
: Scotia NOW
:
: "Michal Tina" wrote in message
: ...
: | This does for Earth what Celestia does for space, made with
satellite
: | images. Unfortunately the trial version does not zoom in very
close--even
: | so, it is stunning... I've never been so tempted to buy a software
package
: | on the first day.
: |
: | Key features:
: |
: | 1. Have a bird's-eye view of earth in a perspective window;
: | 2. 1km resolution coverd entire earth, made with satellite
pictures.
: | 3. 30000+ ranked cities;
: | 4. 1GB Geography information including city, country, river,
shoreline,
: | lake, island;
: | 5. Fast locate city position by name;
: | 6. Calculate distance between any two points;
: | 7. Easy-to-use program interface;
: |
: | Download link:
: | http://www.motherplanet.com/download...thExplorer.exe
: |
: | CD version is avaliable, detailed information please visit :
: | http://www.motherplanet.com
: |
: | Michal
: |
: |
:
:

Old September 9th, 2003, 10:27 AM
AlmostBob

selected a link (http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/vlatlon.html) latitude
longitude altitude from the front page, and set altitude to 1000km over 65w
45n for image and it showed light streaks on what I know to be H102, nothing
else around this is Nova Scotia everything closes at 10pm, and I spend most
nights awake, its daytime back in Aus, where all the family are, still not
used to timezone changes

"Pavel" wrote in message
. ca...
| which satellite did u use to see the headlights?
|
| "AlmostBob" wrote in message
| : http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/vplanet.html is better, live and
| free, and
| : you can see car headlights moving up the freeway between frames, Hwy
| 102 Nova
| : Scotia NOW
| :
| : "Michal Tina" wrote in message
| : ...
| : | This does for Earth what Celestia does for space, made with
| satellite
| : | images. Unfortunately the trial version does not zoom in very
| close--even
| : | so, it is stunning... I've never been so tempted to buy a software
| package
| : | on the first day.
| : |
| : | Key features:
| : |
| : | 1. Have a bird's-eye view of earth in a perspective window;
| : | 2. 1km resolution coverd entire earth, made with satellite
| pictures.
| : | 3. 30000+ ranked cities;
| : | 4. 1GB Geography information including city, country, river,
| shoreline,
| : | lake, island;
| : | 5. Fast locate city position by name;
| : | 6. Calculate distance between any two points;
| : | 7. Easy-to-use program interface;
| : |
| : | Download link:
| : | http://www.motherplanet.com/download...thExplorer.exe
| : |
| : | CD version is avaliable, detailed information please visit :
| : | http://www.motherplanet.com
| : |
| : | Michal
| : |