printing digital photos onboard

Old October 15th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Tony Rice

Default printing digital photos onboard

Anyone seen either a kiosk you could use to print digital photos onboard or
a photoshop on board that offered the service?

Polaroid has finally decided to play catchup and is putting out a kiosk
that prints digital photos. They mention putting them in airports and
aboard cruise ships.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in578188.shtml
Old October 15th, 2003, 11:11 PM
RCM

The photo shop on all Celebrity ships will make prints from most memory
cards. But why pay the high prices. With memory so cheap just buy
additional memory before you cruise and shoot all you want. Then print them
from a place online that does 4 x 6's for $0.19. Cheaper and higher quality
then doing it yourself from a home printer.

Old October 16th, 2003, 12:40 AM
Editor

RCM wrote:
Then print them
from a place online that does 4 x 6's for $0.19. Cheaper and higher quality
then doing it yourself from a home printer.

That sounds like a good idea! Do you know of any online places that I
could try?

Thanx
Ted

Old October 16th, 2003, 01:36 AM
ccsuwxman

"Editor" wrote in message
RCM wrote:
Then print them
from a place online that does 4 x 6's for $0.19. Cheaper and higher

quality
then doing it yourself from a home printer.

That sounds like a good idea! Do you know of any online places that I
could try?

Thanx
Ted

My local Sam's Club prints digital photos for 20 cents apiece. Just bring
your memory card, insert it into a self-service kiosk, pick the images you
want, and they are ready in one hour. Good quality photos, as well.

Steve

Old October 16th, 2003, 01:40 AM
Susette405

yeah where is ,19 a print?
I have a wonderful Photo Printer by sony but it is expensive for the paper..

19 cents is a deal!

YES Royal Caribbean will also print your Digital photos on board
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old October 16th, 2003, 03:14 AM
NSq

Walmart is $.19 for a 4x6 in an hour. NN

Old October 16th, 2003, 06:45 AM
JLP20

Feb of this year, Star Princess. Can't recall if it was .19 or .16 with
overnight service.
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20
Old October 16th, 2003, 09:51 PM
RCM

That's better than online price since you have to add postage. I use
Clarkcolor.com but to get the 19 cent rate you need to pay in advance for
several hundred. I will try Walmart since I have one near me.