Hey folks, join me.....

Old April 17th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Jessica Simpson

Default Hey folks, join me.....

....in Jamaica. I'm hot, my husband's hot, and we're going to dress
tropical, i.e., not much at all.

Old April 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Robert \Doc\ Adelman, C.I.D.

Default Hey folks, join me.....(us?)

"Jessica Simpson" wrote in message
...in Jamaica. I'm hot, my husband's hot, and we're going to dress
tropical, i.e., not much at all.

Next time spring for air conditioning.

You kids go play nice. Rebecca Romaine Stamos is now single, and that beats
your twofer.

Old April 18th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Jessica Simpson

You kids go play nice. Rebecca Romaine Stamos
is now single, and that beats your twofer.

They call me dumb, but even I know that Rebecca ROMIJN-Stamos is not a head
of romaine lettuce....

Old April 20th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Keith

In your Tungsten boat?

--

Keith
__

Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:07 AM
Jessica Simpson

In your Tungsten boat?

Now Keith, when I said 'hot' I used the word in context of materials which
compose human corporeal existence such as carbon and water; and also
metaphorically in reference to human sexual potential. I did not mean 'hot'
as referencing high temperature in a metallurgical context.....

Old April 22nd, 2004, 06:47 AM
Brian K

On 04/21/2004 9:07 PM Jessica Simpson wrote:

In your Tungsten boat?

Now Keith, when I said 'hot' I used the word in context of materials which
compose human corporeal existence such as carbon and water; and also
metaphorically in reference to human sexual potential. I did not mean 'hot'
as referencing high temperature in a metallurgical context.....

Jess, why is it that you type and talk so coherently, yet when you sing
you have the diction of Yoda with marbles in his mouth? BTW Nick is
hot. If you think he's cold, then maybe he should hook up with
Shakira. Compared you, Shakira's incandescently hot and sings
coherently in two languages...not to mention the belly dancing. 8-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old April 25th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Jessica Simpson

Jess, why is it that you type and talk so coherently, yet
when you sing you have the diction of Yoda with marbles
in his mouth?

Two different parts of the brain, Brian - the writing v. the singing. As
for the diction thang, my agent claims that I'll sell more records by
sounding like that - besides, I'm contractually obligated to sing like I'm
giving head at the same time.

BTW, did you know that Shakira is a hermaphrodite. Great if you're into that
kind of thing....

Old May 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Dreeve

Jessica, dressing tropical for my wife and I in the Bahamas (we live on the
beach in a very small village, no neighbors withijng eyesight) is not
dressing at all.