Hippo grabs waterbuck...

Old May 16th, 2006, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Hippo grabs waterbuck...

Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:

http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Old May 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Hans Schoelink" wrote in message
. ..
Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:

http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Incredible, fantastic!

Old May 16th, 2006, 11:56 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

In message , Hans
Schoelink writes
Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:

http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Hans,
thank you for posting such wonderful footage!
I feel sorry for the waterbuck but that`s wildlife!
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:16 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Hans Schoelink writes ...

Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:
http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Wow, that was impressive ... how common are the wild dogs at
Pilanesberg? I have a friend who is in Kruger right now photographing
.... he always wants to find wild dogs but in five trips to Kruger has
yet to see them ... anyone know where the best places in SA to see wild
dogs?

Bill

Old May 16th, 2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Bill" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Hans Schoelink writes ...

Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:
http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Wow, that was impressive ... how common are the wild dogs at
Pilanesberg? I have a friend who is in Kruger right now photographing
... he always wants to find wild dogs but in five trips to Kruger has
yet to see them ... anyone know where the best places in SA to see wild
dogs?

Bill

The Wild dogs were reintroduced in Pilanesberg, I believe, 4 years ago.
Best place in South Africa? I would say the southern part of Kruger NP. I've
seen them twice there on my visits...

Old May 17th, 2006, 02:17 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

"Hans Schoelink" wrote in message
. ..

"Bill" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Hans Schoelink writes ...

Spectaculair photoshoot made in Pilanesberg NP, South Africa Last week:
http://stones.org.za/jonathan/pilanesberg.htm

Wow, that was impressive ... how common are the wild dogs at
Pilanesberg? I have a friend who is in Kruger right now photographing
... he always wants to find wild dogs but in five trips to Kruger has
yet to see them ... anyone know where the best places in SA to see wild
dogs?

Bill

The Wild dogs were reintroduced in Pilanesberg, I believe, 4 years ago.
Best place in South Africa? I would say the southern part of Kruger NP.

I've
seen them twice there on my visits...

Unfortunately the 'owner' has run out of bandwidth on his site, so the info
has gone.
Did anyone make a copy (of whatever it was...) ?

Thanks

Charles

Old May 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

On Wed, 17 May 2006 13:17:50 GMT, Rydale wrote:

Unfortunately the 'owner' has run out of bandwidth on his site, so the info
has gone.
Did anyone make a copy (of whatever it was...) ?

Charles,

I just saw it at http://plig.net/~beccy/pilanesberg.htm . Maybe
it was temporarily out of reach. Just try again.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.