Visits To Cuba

Old September 26th, 2012, 03:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sandy[_5_]

Default Visits To Cuba

Do you think the cruise ships will be visiting Cuba in the near future?
Does anyone have any information about Cuba getting ready for Cuba being a
regular stop
for the cruise ships that regularly stop at ports in the Caribbean.
Can't wait to be able to go there from FL. I am sure it will turn out to be
a great place to visit.

Sandy

Old September 27th, 2012, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jaap[_2_]

not unless US government lifts trade embago !!
its funny we trade with north korea, vietnam, bosnia,germany, etc but we got a problem with Cuba, WTF over.
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

"Sandy" wrote:
Do you think the cruise ships will be visiting Cuba in the near
future?
Does anyone have any information about Cuba getting ready for Cuba
being a
regular stop
for the cruise ships that regularly stop at ports in the Caribbean.
Can't wait to be able to go there from FL. I am sure it will turn out
to be
a great place to visit.

Sandy

If you want to visit Cuba now, take a look a Tauck tours.

Karen
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gerry[_2_]

On 27 Sep 2012 01:27:14 GMT, Karen wrote:

"Sandy" wrote:
Do you think the cruise ships will be visiting Cuba in the near
future?
Does anyone have any information about Cuba getting ready for Cuba
being a
regular stop
for the cruise ships that regularly stop at ports in the Caribbean.
Can't wait to be able to go there from FL. I am sure it will turn out
to be
a great place to visit.

Sandy

If you want to visit Cuba now, take a look a Tauck tours.

They are very expensive, $3990 for 8 days. It is MUCH less expensive
to fly out of a Canadian city. From most locations an 8 night vacation
in Cuba will cost less than $800 - some under $500. See for examples:
http://www.redtag.ca/vacations/cuba.php
http://www.sunwing.ca/
http://www.selloffvacations.com/
http://www.traveldiscounters.ca/Trav...-Vacations.php

Gerry
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian[_1_]

On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:55:23 -0700 (PDT), Jaap
wrote:

not unless US government lifts trade embago !!
its funny we trade with north korea, vietnam, bosnia,germany, etc but we got a problem with Cuba, WTF over.

The US is the 5th largest trading partner of Cuba. I think much of it
is food. I doubt if there is much trade with N. Korea and almost no
travel.

I don't understand how the U.S. trade embargo with Cuba is blamed for
Cuba's woes since they can get goods from all other countries.

Germany is an ally now. So is Japan. Why not trade with them?
Old October 5th, 2012, 02:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
bob wald

because they killed Kennedy......

Old October 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

If the current administration in the US wins, you won't have to leave to
go to Cuba, as the USA will become Cuba.

I just got back and it is sad how the people live in poverty, but they
don't know they are poor as all the people are poor, except for the
politicians who live the high life.

Yes, everyone has health care and education, but yo wouldn't want to
depend on it.

Old October 8th, 2012, 01:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Gadget
World wrote:

If the current administration in the US wins, you won't have to leave to
go to Cuba, as the USA will become Cuba.

If Romney wins you won't have to leave to go to Cuba, as the USA will
become Cuba.

--
Charles
Old October 12th, 2012, 08:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Karen

"Sandy" wrote:
Do you think the cruise ships will be visiting Cuba in the near future?
Does anyone have any information about Cuba getting ready for Cuba being a
regular stop
for the cruise ships that regularly stop at ports in the Caribbean.
Can't wait to be able to go there from FL. I am sure it will turn out to be
a great place to visit.

Sandy

If you want to visit Cuba, take a look at Tauk
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Cuba can also be visited with Road Scholar.

~~Doris~~