Royal Caribbean and Universal offer vacation packages

Old March 19th, 2009, 03:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NomenNeisco

Default Royal Caribbean and Universal offer vacation packages

Marsha wrote:

And yet another attempt of Queenie O'Boyle proving once again she
doesn't have a kill file and HAS to reply to anything Sisker.

Um, Sisker was quoted in Peter's reply.

Marsha

And Queenie responded to it.
Queenie responds to every post that is s direct response to Sisker. It's
her way. She hates Sisker so much she's created this fantasy of a kill
file, but can't stand the thought of actually not being able to reply to
him, so seh jumps at every opportunity to mention him *and* her kill
file of him.
She does the same thing with Chrissy.
People who have kill files don't need to respond to the subject of the
kill file. Sadly, Queenie doesn't understand that.
Oh yeah, 5 will get you 10 she responds to your post with yet another in
which she mentions Sisker and her kill file.
Charles does the same thing, but not as much as Queenie O'Boyle.
You'd think these people who claim to have Sisker kill filed would
totally ignore him, but they can't control their pettiness.
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Jean O'Boyle
wrote:

You are right Marsha, nor did I see Chrissy's sock puppet's (Nomen) post
above. "Its" language gave it away...I think I finally got all the sock
puppets, her, and their friend, John in my killfile..

Chrissy can't stand that everyone is not reading his rants. So he will
create other sock puppets. He is a sicko and narcissistic.

Sisker on the other hand is just an idiot.

--
Charles