Seven day cruise with Mom !!!

Old September 17th, 2003, 03:22 AM
Brad

Default Seven day cruise with Mom !!!

Jesus Christ! You're 23 years old and go cruising with mommy. Do you rub
her bunions too, you retarded ****?

Brad

Old September 17th, 2003, 05:49 PM
looloo

I'd cruise with my mom in a minute.....

Old September 17th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Juliana L Holm

No. He was 23 when he took his first cruise, his parents came of age in the
40s. That means he is probably in 40s or 50s.

My children, aged 19, 23 and 28 will be cruising in two and a half weeks with
their Dad (for his 50th Birthday present). Do you find that retarded also?

--
Julie
**********
Old September 17th, 2003, 07:09 PM
villa deauville

Thomas Swick is the travel editor of the Sun-Sentinel in South Florida.

SUNNY..........wishes her Mum and Dad were still around. You bet I
would cruise with them

S'nd I

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:18 PM
fishman

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Thomas Swick is the travel editor of the Sun-Sentinel in South Florida.

SUNNY..........wishes her Mum and Dad were still around. You bet I
would cruise with them

S'nd I

I'm with you - what I would give to have Mom around to take on a
cruise......

Chris

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Cathy Heidemann

On 9/17/03 2:18 PM, in article ,
"fishman" wrote:

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Thomas Swick is the travel editor of the Sun-Sentinel in South Florida.

SUNNY..........wishes her Mum and Dad were still around. You bet I
would cruise with them

S'nd I

I'm with you - what I would give to have Mom around to take on a
cruise......

Chris

Amen to that one. I've been fortunate enough to take my dad, and have
travelled with my dad. Why, we even went on a cruise with him & his new wife
last year. Had a great time, so did they.

Don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.

Old September 18th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Susan

My mom introduced me to cruising a few years ago ('98) and I'm hooked! We
leave Nov 1 for 10 days on the Volendam.

FWIW, I'm 56 and she's 85.
Susan
Last: Jubilee 5/8/03 W. Caribbean
Next: Volendam 11/1/03
To read about our ballooning adventures go to www.rubberduckie.com
Old September 18th, 2003, 03:02 PM
villa deauville

Susan
I hope you and your Mum continue to cruise together for a long time.

SUNNY.........would like to know if your Mum has been ballooning

S'nd I

Old September 20th, 2003, 04:51 AM
Nicholson's

Brad wrote:
Jesus Christ! You're 23 years old and go cruising with mommy. Do
you rub her bunions too, you retarded ****?

Brad

"His" mom is blessed.......

Your's on the other hand?????

Old September 20th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Nicholson's" wrote in message
Brad wrote:
Jesus Christ! You're 23 years old and go cruising with mommy. Do
you rub her bunions too, you retarded ****?

Brad

"His" mom is blessed.......

Your's on the other hand?????

How true and what a rude and callous remark. I enjoyed this wonderful and
touching story and feel blessed that I have children who care and want to
occasionally travel with us. You, Brad, need to unscramble your brain.

--Jean