GGC2004 Mystery Name of the WEEK IS:

Old September 22nd, 2003, 07:29 PM
Peter Berlin

Default GGC2004 Mystery Name of the WEEK IS:

Mary Foster...

You've got 24 hours to contact me at 800-874-6040 ex 20.
Leave a voice mail if after business hours. Call in before 24 hours are
up and you will be celebrated as this weeks winner!
This weeks prize, a "rare nautical souvenir".
Peter

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com - 800-874-6040

Old September 22nd, 2003, 09:31 PM
Phil

Peter:

You accept collect calls off the Marsat Satellite, because Mary is on the
Paradise this week with 75+ of her closest friends. I doubt she is checking
RTC right now.

Phil
Seacruise

Peter Berlin wrote:

Mary Foster...

You've got 24 hours to contact me at 800-874-6040 ex 20.
Leave a voice mail if after business hours. Call in before 24 hours are
up and you will be celebrated as this weeks winner!
This weeks prize, a "rare nautical souvenir".
Peter

--
Peter Berlin
Peter Berlin's Travel Center http://peterberlin.com - 800-874-6040
HOST AGENCY :MGC2003- http://MGC2003.com - GGC2004 - http://ggc2004.com

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

English you say?
1) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
2) To help the planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:24 PM
Freddyp

Still at it Petey?

You just don't get it. Do you?

Question
Why don't you do this sort of advertising on yahoo?

Answer
Because the owner can bounce your ass out. Here you only **** off a few and
the rest only need you for a discount and not your personality.

Your Buddy,
Freddy

Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:24 PM
ARLENE LAPOFF

Peter Berlin wrote in message ...
Mary Foster...

You've got 24 hours to contact me at 800-874-6040 ex 20.
Leave a voice mail if after business hours. Call in before 24 hours are
up and you will be celebrated as this weeks winner!
This weeks prize, a "rare nautical souvenir".
Peter

Peter, please consider this a response from Mary Foster. She can't
call you since she's on the Paradise with me, George and 68 other
Goobers and Goobettes.

Thanks.

Arlene
Old September 23rd, 2003, 01:55 AM
Tom & Linda

Peter Berlin wrote:

Mary Foster...

You've got 24 hours to contact me at 800-874-6040 ex 20.
Leave a voice mail if after business hours. Call in before 24 hours are
up and you will be celebrated as this weeks winner!
This weeks prize, a "rare nautical souvenir".

That's what RCI calls a free key chain.

--Tom