Viking Cruisers Return

Old December 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Viking Cruisers Return

Ermalee wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

kerry ambler wrote:

as soon as everyone gets their photo albums to me, they will be up
on our website. it will probably take about two weeks (at least) to
be complete.

Kerry, please let us know when all the pictures are up!!

sue

Amen to that, and also details on the next one when a decicion has been
made. Right Sue?

I think Sue said next year would be early Jan. and on the Celebrity
Solstice.

sue
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Dec 16, 10:01 am, "Tom K" wrote:
In Fort Lauderdale, I walked up to an outside check in agent who had nobody
in line... gave him my bag, he got me an exit row seat, and I was heading
through security within 2 minutes. My carry on bag did get flagged for a
search - my toothpaste tube had to be tossed...

And the ride from Miami pier to FTL was $17.

I think I really lucked into the FTL thing, even though I did it by mistake.

--Tom

"Charles" wrote in message

d...

In article
,
Susette wrote:

Charles YOU are the best dancer do you know that???

Best dancer.......I don't think so.

I miss you all already.

Just to add one thing now, debarkation from the ship was the earliest I
have had and I was not in the first group off the ship. Went to
breakfast after my color was called at 7:00 am! The American Airlines
gates at the Miami airport were the worst I have ever seen. Long lines
and no information. A zoo. On the plus side got on the standby list I
was able to move up to the 11:15 flight. Walked in my door here at 3:00
pm instead of leaving Miami at 2:30.

--
Charles- Hide quoted text -

Tom, how did you get such a good rate from the Port of Miami to FLL?

Glad to hear you all had such a great time. We really loved Freedom
of the Seas, so I'm not surprised to hear how wonderful her sister
ship is.

Jo-Ann
Old December 16th, 2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

understand we had 140 ft. waves

Jean, I'm hoping you meant 14 foot waves. I can't imagine what it
would feel like to be in 140 ft. waves.

Jo-Ann

Old December 16th, 2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

when did we play?!!
sheree

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..
sheree wrote:
mike and I are so prim and proper!!
we played the photo game at work once, lots of fun!
sheree

When? LOL

Ermalee ---gotcha!

Old December 16th, 2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

but you're not bankers!! both of us having been in the banking industry
forever!
sheree

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

sheree wrote:
mike and I are so prim and proper!!

Sure, just as prim and proper as me and Kevin......ROTFL!!!!!!

sue

Old December 16th, 2007, 11:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Nah! the prim and proper part! haha

sheree wrote:
when did we play?!!
sheree

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 16th, 2007, 11:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

sheree wrote:
mike and I are so prim and proper!!
we played the photo game at work once, lots of fun!
sheree

Ummm, yeah right!!! lol

Jeff
Old December 16th, 2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message
I think Sue said next year would be early Jan. and on the Celebrity
Solstice.

Not a definite...from what I understand, more people want a Southern
Caribbean cruise instead...It is now a TBA.
Susie will be letting us know when the plans are set.

--Jean

Old December 16th, 2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"sheree" wrote in message
when did we play?!!
sheree

No, when were you prim and proper??? vbg

--Jean