Cruise web sight

Old December 18th, 2007, 02:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise web sight

Just returned from eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Liberty....a
wonderful trip! Someone told me of a cruise web sight where people
write their critique of the cruise but I can't recall the web
sight....can you help me?

TIA and Happy Holidays to all,

Ellie

Old December 19th, 2007, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
cruisemates

CruiseMates also has thousands of user-created cruise reviews online
organized in a separate area (not within our message boards) so it is
very easy to submit and find reviews written by impartial cruise line
customers like yourself.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...iews/index.cfm

This link will take you to our Reader Submitted Cruise Reviews. And at
the top of that page you will see the form where you can submit your
own cruise review.

Thank you for asking!