Good bye!

Old December 10th, 2007, 12:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Good bye!

Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her. Goodbye to our cruising
friends, Bob & Sandy , Roz & Randy,Bert & Jean ,Pat & Dick & all you
great friends we made on many great cruises.
It was fun while it lasted. You all go out & Cruise as much as you
can.
You never know when it will all end.
I still can:t believe she is gone.

BILL from Mt. Laurel NJ

Old December 10th, 2007, 01:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Dec 9, 7:45 pm, wrote:
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her. Goodbye to our cruising
friends, Bob & Sandy , Roz & Randy,Bert & Jean ,Pat & Dick & all you
great friends we made on many great cruises.
It was fun while it lasted. You all go out & Cruise as much as you
can.
You never know when it will all end.
I still can:t believe she is gone.

BILL from Mt. Laurel NJ

My condolences ... I've never met you ... but still feel bad for your
loss ... your advice to cruise as much as you can because you never
know when it all will end is very valid ... and should be followed by
all ...
Old December 10th, 2007, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

On Dec 9, 6:45 pm, wrote:
Sorry to report that my wife just passed away, we had 52 years of good
times & many cruises.
That will be it, for me!
Cruising wouldn"t be the same without her. Goodbye to our cruising
friends, Bob & Sandy , Roz & Randy,Bert & Jean ,Pat & Dick & all you
great friends we made on many great cruises.
It was fun while it lasted. You all go out & Cruise as much as you
can.
You never know when it will all end.
I still can:t believe she is gone.

BILL from Mt. Laurel NJ

Bill, it seems like it was yesterday when you and your wife were
celebrating your 50th anniversary with a cruise. I am so very sorry
for your loss. I hope the memories of your 52 years of good times will
give you some comfort.

Sincere regards,

Diana Ball
Austin, TX
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

I was sorry to hear of your lose. Please accept my sincere condolences.
Jim and I have over 50 cruises now and more planned.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carnival Inspiation 1-10-2008
Princess Star 3-30-2008
Princess Star 4-11-2008
Carnival Legend 9-7-2008
RCCL Grandeur 12-8-2008

Old December 10th, 2007, 01:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Please accept my condolences.

Even if you follow through on never going on another cruise, please
continue to share your knowledge and wisdom with the rest of us in this
group.

Old December 11th, 2007, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peg Caldwell-Ott

Our sincere condolences to you, Bill. Hopefully your fond memories of
the many voyages you sailed with your wife, and the good times you
enjoyed together on board, will help to ease the pain you feel now.
Given our experience, especially with my Mother shortly after loosing
my Dad. we hope that you will find solice--and a new way of enjoying
cruises--by sailing with other members of your family.

All our very best to you,

PegNDerek

Old December 11th, 2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

BILL:
My deepest sympathy's did not know you,but read all your posts,sorry for
your loss,and you are right,go while you can,we are married 60 years,so
we travel as much as we can,while we can.
surfer e2468

cruise lover