Bed and Breakfast Jumilhac ( Dordogne France)

Old April 19th, 2004, 12:23 AM
I.Haak

Default Bed and Breakfast Jumilhac ( Dordogne France)

Hi,

A small story about our b&b in jumilhac-le-grand (dordogne,france):

Our bed and breakfast in Jumilhac le Grand (Dordogne area, France)
Here you can enjoy your holidays in one of the guest-rooms in the main
house.
The property is situated on the slopes of the valley of the River Isle,
on the edge of the village of Jumilhac le Grand; the terraced gardens
run right down to the river itself. There are splendid views of the
river, the chateau and the woods on the other bank of the Isle.
A perfect spot to spend a long holiday or just a beautiful place to
break your journey.

For more information please visit our website:
http://www.jumilhac.com (english,french,dutch)

prices: 1 room 25 euro + breakfast

Thanks for reading and i hope to hear something from you soon!
I.Haak
www.jumilhac.com