Pay for infant seat or not?

Old September 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Reef Fish

Alan Street wrote in message m...
In article , Reef Fish
wrote:

?
? Alan, you regularly made a fool of yourself in rec.scuba already.

The only person in rec.scuba who thinks me a fool is you.

Of course Alan thinks knows what everyone thinks in rec.scuba.

On the other
hand, I notice that you've managed to gain the same pompous,
self-aggrandizing reputation you have in rec.scuba in at least two
other newsgroups.

Like my latest posts about PTravel in this ng that brought out
the officious and clueless Alan Street?

Besides, you couldn't even count the newsgroups in which I have
encountered the likes of yourself, and the smarter ones
eventually went away or learned to keep their mouth shut when
they should.

I've been around newsgroups over 16 years now.

It's a sad and foolish buffoon who doesn't realize
that the world is laughing AT him, not WITH him.

Now Alan Street knows what everyone thinks "in the world"!
First, the newsgroup "rec.scuba', then "the world".

Alan, you suffer from a severe case of illusion of grandeur,
coupled with your ignorance about newsgroups.

? Stay in your sandbox there. PTRAVEL is going the same here, without
? your help.
?

Keep telling yourself that,

I was telling YOU, Alan Street.

I have already had my "last word" with PTRAVEL (aka PTravel)
debunking every bit of what he posted saying I was "a liar",
debunked with HIS OWN NARRATIVES from old posts.

Alan

Stick around, Alan. And look at AT LEAST dozens of active
posters/folks in rec.scuba who had been around much longer than
you, and notice why none of them act like clueless newbies and
morons like yourself. SOME of them did YEARS ago, and have
learned their lesson which you don't seem to have learned.

-- Bob.
Old September 29th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Alan Street

In article , Reef Fish
wrote:

€ Alan Street wrote in message
€ m...
€ In article , Reef Fish
€ wrote:

€ ?
€ ?
€ ? Alan, you regularly made a fool of yourself in rec.scuba already.

€ The only person in rec.scuba who thinks me a fool is you.

€ Of course Alan thinks knows what everyone thinks in rec.scuba.

€ On the other
€ hand, I notice that you've managed to gain the same pompous,
€ self-aggrandizing reputation you have in rec.scuba in at least two
€ other newsgroups.

€ Like my latest posts about PTravel in this ng that brought out
€ the officious and clueless Alan Street?

€ Besides, you couldn't even count the newsgroups in which I have
€ encountered the likes of yourself, and the smarter ones
€ eventually went away or learned to keep their mouth shut when
€ they should.

As opposed to the clever ones who help you make a fool of yourself.

€ I've been around newsgroups over 16 years now.

Slow learner?

€ It's a sad and foolish buffoon who doesn't realize
€ that the world is laughing AT him, not WITH him.

€ Now Alan Street knows what everyone thinks "in the world"!
€ First, the newsgroup "rec.scuba', then "the world".

€ Alan, you suffer from a severe case of illusion of grandeur,
€ coupled with your ignorance about newsgroups.

Naw. I just like to hold up mirrors in front of pompous, out to pasture
statisticians.

€ ? Stay in your sandbox there. PTRAVEL is going the same here, without
€ ? your help.
€ ?

€ Keep telling yourself that,

€ I was telling YOU, Alan Street.

€ I have already had my "last word" with PTRAVEL (aka PTravel)
€ debunking every bit of what he posted saying I was "a liar",
€ debunked with HIS OWN NARRATIVES from old posts.

€ Alan

€ Stick around, Alan. And look at AT LEAST dozens of active
€ posters/folks in rec.scuba who had been around much longer than
€ you, and notice why none of them act like clueless newbies and
€ morons like yourself. SOME of them did YEARS ago, and have
€ learned their lesson which you don't seem to have learned.

Only in your mind, Feesh. Only in your mind.
Old September 29th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Reef Fish

wrote:

? Alan Street wrote in message
? m...
? In article , Reef Fish
? wrote:
?
?
? ?
? ?
[...]

Never met one in 16 years, and you certainly not one.

? I've been around newsgroups over 16 years now.

Slow learner?

See above. If I have so many people flaming me in rec.scuba, your
primary playground, why would you have to come HERE to add your
fuel to a case you know nothing about?

Because YOU (Alan Street) are a slow learner, and there is nobody
flaming me in rec.scuba now, so much so that you have to show the
foot in your mouth HERE.

? It's a sad and foolish buffoon who doesn't realize
? that the world is laughing AT him, not WITH him.
?
? Now Alan Street knows what everyone thinks "in the world"!
? First, the newsgroup "rec.scuba', then "the world".
?
? Alan, you suffer from a severe case of illusion of grandeur,
? coupled with your ignorance about newsgroups.
?

Naw. I just like to hold up mirrors in front of pompous, out to pasture

morons likek Alan Street! You need to learn how to hold your mirrors.

? I have already had my "last word" with PTRAVEL (aka PTravel)
? debunking every bit of what he posted saying I was "a liar",
? debunked with HIS OWN NARRATIVES from old posts.
?
? Alan
?
? Stick around, Alan. And look at AT LEAST dozens of active
? posters/folks in rec.scuba who had been around much longer than
? you, and notice why none of them act like clueless newbies and
? morons like yourself. SOME of them did YEARS ago, and have
? learned their lesson which you don't seem to have learned.

up 90% of the discussion you and others take part there.

I only discuss SCUBA there. Only the clueless ones like yourself
even tried to attack me without any ammunition in rec.scuba, as
PTravel did here (rec.travel.air), without his ammunition.

Learn your lesson from rec.scuba IDIOTS like CPR86, Ron Lee, and a
few others who tried for YEARS to be a pest and failed. All they
left are a long trail of self-indictment, in the same manner Alan
Street is only beginning to establish one for himself.

-- Bob.
Old September 30th, 2004, 02:23 AM
PTRAVEL

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
m...
"PTravel" wrote in message

PT I'll tolerate just about anything in a discussion except
dishonesty.
PT Banty and I disagree, but Banty isn't untruthful. Jenn gets
insulting, PT but Jenn doesn't lie. You, however, are dishonest
and, evidently,
PT deliberately so.
PT
PT You can have the last word.

The last 275 LINES or so (in this post) were YOURS. LIAR.

No, Bob -- you lied. I proved it. Now go away.

Old September 30th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Alan Street

(Top posted to preserve all the nuances and twisted grammar of Bob's
dementia, without forcing those who aren't interested - which I assume
is almost everyone by now - to scroll past 100+ lines of drivel).

Feesh, I'll let you have the last word. You've already done enough
damage to your reputation without me tormenting you any longer.

(Besides, like the cat playing with the now dead mouse, the game has
gotten kind of boring for me :-)

€ ?
€ ? ?
€ ? ?

Old September 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM

jenn wrote in message ...
[snip]
LOL no kidding -- there are an assortment of pathologies that create
this extreme lack of empathy and high degree of self centeredness in
adults --

You mean, like the kind of person who would subject a couple dozen
people to eight squirmy shriek filled hours because they could afford
their European vacation, but not a seat for junior? Yeah, that is
pathological and an extreme lack of empathy.
Socks
Old September 30th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Reef Fish

Alan Street wrote in message m...
(Top posted to preserve all the nuances and twisted grammar of Bob's
dementia, without forcing those who aren't interested - which I assume
is almost everyone by now - to scroll past 100+ lines of drivel).

Well done! You added absolutely NOTHING to your last post, and
my reply to it sufficed to have been the last word.

Feesh, I'll let you have the last word.

Wise move, when you have been thoroughly debunked. Hope you keep
your word better than PTravel when he last used that "let you
have the last word" phrase.

(Besides, like the cat playing with the now dead mouse, the game has
gotten kind of boring for me :-)

Ah, it's very boring to be a dead mouse isn't it? ;) I hope you've
learned your lesson to remain a dead mouse, like those dead mice
in the history of rec.scuba.

-- Bob.