cancel

Old February 27th, 2004, 06:17 PM
edo

Default cancel

TehGhodTrole wrote:

"mtravelkay" wrote in message
.com...

TehGhodTrole wrote:

"edo" wrote in message
news:247beaa4e248a21f53c69c4fdc16b305@cryptorebels .net...

BTW, thanks for the info.

I run my own newsserver on my domain so any cancels of my messages that

come
through automatically get reported.

Before thanking Edo, I think you should realize that this is probably
not something JF canceled.
Edo/Starwars/Nomen Mescio has a history of harassing people like this.

Th IP address in the cancel messages pointed to istop.com and that, with the
IP registrar for nnrp.ca is where the complaints have gone to.

It may be unsurprising, but the IP information in the post also pointed to
istop.com, which was listed in what edo posted. It could be sheer
coincidence, but still the fact remains, the source of the cancels was
identified and the complaints sent before edo posted what he did.

If it turns out to be the same person, well, that's good because I now have
his home address and will make it a police matter if it continues. If it
turns out not to be the same person, the police will make the decision as to
what to do about it, not me.

End of debate.

Of course it's the same individual. "mtravelkay" is a kook like Mezei and is
probably helping him do the rogue cancels.

This is who "mtravelkay" is:

About Rogue Cisco Employee Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

"mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose real name is
Michael Voight, email .

He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

The idiot works for Cisco in San Jose and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet when he isn't
looking for foreign brides to marry in exchange for money
in alt.visa.us.marriage-based and alt.personals.big-folks, or trying
to pick up minors in alt.personals.teens or any of the number of creepy
newsgroups he frequents. Some of his other trolling aliases are Network
Guy, , sleepydoc , jlhunt
, and Lost 5 of 8 , mrt ,
news.sf.sbcglobal.net , not-nomen
, David Tanner
, Jeff Davies .

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so he takes
great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only two cerebral neurons
together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav , mrtrav3
, mrraveltay , and mrtravelkay
, and mtravelkay and ""a.a\"@a,a,a.
The lastest product of his brain diarrhea is BobTheBuilder
.
He seems to like to hang out in alt.sex.preteen. Hmmm....

His phone number is 831-252-2606.

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other kids
he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since they come
and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know what kind of
deviant sexual pervert maniac they have working for them, so....

For starters, forward his idiotic posts to
.

He works in technical support, so forward them to
.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
and as well.

You can also call them at 1 800 553 2447 and ask to speak with a supervisor
and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy that this idiot spends his whole
day at work playing on the internet on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE
THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is doing
and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They will LOVE
that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters with
phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get as far up
as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or
(800)553-6387

Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in investing in
their company but won't do so until they get rid of this asshole who is
wasting company resources:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Investor Relations Department
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Phone: (408) 526-8890
Fax: (408) 526-4545
Email:

Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about this
type of stuff:

USA 1 800 553 6387

Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are VERY
INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their employees. They
will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE out of their company:

John Morgridge, Chairman
John Chambers, President, CEO
Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

Have fun!
Old February 27th, 2004, 06:17 PM
edo

Cisco troll/kook Michael Voight mtravelkay trolled:

Before thanking Edo, I think you should realize that this is probably
not something JF canceled.
Edo/Starwars/Nomen Mescio has a history of harassing people like this.

Spoken like the true kook you are. You are probably helping Mezei do the rogue
cancels. No problem, we know where to find you too:

Old February 27th, 2004, 08:22 PM
mtravelkay

edo wrote:
Cisco troll/kook Michael Voight mtravelkay trolled:

Before thanking Edo, I think you should realize that this is probably
not something JF canceled.
Edo/Starwars/Nomen Mescio has a history of harassing people like this.

Spoken like the true kook you are. You are probably helping Mezei do the rogue
cancels. No problem, we know where to find you too:

What about you pretending to be other people and posting gay sex ads?

How do we know JF canceled those posts and not someone forging the
headers, and who enjoys harassing people? I freely admit to canceling
some of Edo/Starwars/Nomen's harassing posts, but then he started doing
it so fast that no one could keep up.

Old February 27th, 2004, 08:51 PM
TehGhodTrole

Douglas Berry wrote:

getting so hissy when another troll attacks
you.

Er, not quite right. Alas, no clues for the clueless today.

Go away, please.

No. If you don't like my posts, read my headers instead.

--
TehGhodTrole: Trolling, for God's sake.
Your Free Insult: Jesus loves you.
Old February 27th, 2004, 11:02 PM
FOAD Voight

Cisco troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay kooked:

What about you pretending to be other people and posting gay sex ads?

You work for tech support at a major computer company and you still haven't been
able to figure out that Nomen/edo etc. is not one person but *hundreds*, perhaps
*thousands*??? Something that even the dumber people in most newsgroups know!

This just strengthens my theory that you don't do any work at Cisco at all, you
just log on to your computer at the office and then jerk off all day long while
you troll usenet and download preteen porn.

How do we know JF canceled those posts and not someone forging the
headers, and who enjoys harassing people? I freely admit to canceling
some of Edo/Starwars/Nomen's harassing posts, but then he started doing
it so fast that no one could keep up.

Thanks, I have been meaning to update your warning for a long time to add the
fact that you are a rogue canceller like Mezei, but I just hadn't gotten around
to it. It's item number one on my to do list now :-)
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Old February 27th, 2004, 11:12 PM
mtravelkay

FOAD Voight wrote:
Cisco troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay kooked:

What about you pretending to be other people and posting gay sex ads?

You work for tech support at a major computer company and you still haven't been
able to figure out that Nomen/edo etc. is not one person but *hundreds*, perhaps
*thousands*???

It's the timing of the postings and who you were spoofing as the sender
of the ads. It was 2 people in rec.travel.air, that disagreed with how
you were harassing me. As soon as they did that the ads started
appearing with the same footprint as your posts. I don't think the
Nomen/edo/starwars person the regular trolls rta is "thousands"

Old February 28th, 2004, 12:03 AM
FOAD Voight

Cisco troll/netkook Michael Voight mtravelkay kook:

It's the timing blah blah blah

IP address: 171.71.79.114
Host name: mvoight-w2k02-2.cisco.com

Idiot.

As usual, responding to posts without thinking first and within *10 minutes*.
All day long, you do nothing but sit at work firing off half-baked replies to
posts on several groups. You do this *all day long* and then claim it's only
during one 15 minute break or your lunch hour.

Idiot.

K-O-O-K.

Here it is again, since you love it so much. Notice I added the warning about
your rogue cancels:

About Rogue Cisco Employee Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES USENET AND
CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

Old February 28th, 2004, 01:24 AM
mtravelkay

FOAD Voight wrote:

As usual, responding to posts without thinking first and within *10 minutes*.
All day long, you do nothing but sit at work firing off half-baked replies to
posts on several groups. You do this *all day long* and then claim it's only
during one 15 minute break or your lunch hour.

Does this mean when you finally get a job that you will stop your rants?

Old February 28th, 2004, 02:01 AM
FOAD Voight

FOAD Voight wrote:

As usual, responding to posts without thinking first and within *10 minutes*.
All day long, you do nothing but sit at work firing off half-baked replies to
posts on several groups. You do this *all day long* and then claim it's only
during one 15 minute break or your lunch hour.

Does this mean when you finally get a job that you will stop your rants?

It means I should probably go to work for Cisco since you seem to get paid for
doing nothing but posting to usenet all day. Until they catch on and ship your
job to India or China.

Idiot.

About Rogue Cisco Employee Michael "mrtravelkay" Voight,
a.k.a. the "mrtravel" Netkook Troll/Usenet Flooder

***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON USENET
AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

Old February 28th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Bill Clarkj

edo wrote:
Cisco troll/kook Michael Voight mtravelkay trolled:

Before thanking Edo, I think you should realize that this is probably
not something JF canceled.
Edo/Starwars/Nomen Mescio has a history of harassing people like this.

Spoken like the true kook you are. You are probably helping Mezei do the rogue
cancels. No problem, we know where to find you too:

Kook... Based on your posts, I think it is quite apparent who the "kook"
is.
Did you really have to post a separate message to everyone on the group
whom you claimed to have had a message canceled by someone, and you
know exactly who that person is? Based on the message headers, there is
no WAY for you to know unless the ISP tells you, and I doubt the ISP is
going to tell you since it has nothng to do with you.

Now, why don't you shut up and post something helpful, rather than this
trash? And if you can't do this, then maybe you can crawl back into
your hole....