Photos from the Walpole-Nornalup area

Old September 28th, 2006, 12:15 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Simon Pleasants

Default Photos from the Walpole-Nornalup area

Hi there,

My pictures and travel diaries have proved popular on here before but
there have been updates for some time to my site. Well I've finally
made some.

Recently added are pictures from the Walpole-Nornalup area in south
Western Australia:

http://australia.plesbit.net/wa/walpole4.htm

As well as some write ups of how we found the area and what we thought
of it:

http://australia.plesbit.net/wa/walpole1.htm

And although I've not got the photo page up yet I've managed to do the
write ups for our time around the coast in Pemberton:

http://australia.plesbit.net/wa/pemberton1.htm

For anyone interested in my travel pics from other parts of Australia
the index page of these can be found he

http://australia.plesbit.net/indexphoto.htm

Don't forget all the places we visit we also provide write ups for
what we found, what we did, whether we enjoyed it and what we thought
of our accommodation and any tour companies we got involved with. We
do not do bookings or referrals, receive no commission or anything -
the site is just a hobby of mine and, because I have no commercial
interests in it I can say what I find without fear of damaging any
potential business relationship.