Navigator of the Seas

Old February 8th, 2006, 05:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Navigator of the Seas

A couple of years ago (2004) I was on the NOTS. While there. I spent a
couple of nights in the Schooner bar with an artist of Hawaiian descent, it
was a sing a long type entertainment. I had a good time with this
individual, and was wondering if anyone that has been on this ship lately,
if they recall anything like this on the ship.

I'm sailing on her in mid April, and was just curious.

JAM

Old February 8th, 2006, 12:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jeff Meunier wrote:
A couple of years ago (2004) I was on the NOTS. While there. I spent a
couple of nights in the Schooner bar with an artist of Hawaiian descent, it
was a sing a long type entertainment. I had a good time with this
individual, and was wondering if anyone that has been on this ship lately,
if they recall anything like this on the ship.

Jeff, you may also want to post your question on the Cruise Critic Royal
Caribbean board...lots of folks who are just off and soon on the ship.

boards.cruisecritic.com

~ Peri
Old February 9th, 2006, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Matt Yee!! He was on two weeks ago.

Old February 9th, 2006, 10:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Thanks for the info. It was definately him. I just "googled" him and
found his website...unfortunately that week he's doing the Freedom of the
Seas that week.

:-(

Matt Yee!! He was on two weeks ago.