Another DOCS DANCE!

Old February 16th, 2010, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Default Another DOCS DANCE!

Hi everyone,

(Old Fashioned) documents arrived today, with real luggage tags for our B2B
on the Oceania Regatta (12 days Caribbean, followed by two weeks trans
Atlantic and three nights Barcelona) beginning March 9th, 2010!!

We're really looking forward to cruising on this ship again, and sharing it
with good friends.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old February 17th, 2010, 02:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli[_5_]

Island Grampa wrote:
Hi everyone,

(Old Fashioned) documents arrived today, with real luggage tags for our B2B
on the Oceania Regatta (12 days Caribbean, followed by two weeks trans
Atlantic and three nights Barcelona) beginning March 9th, 2010!!

We're really looking forward to cruising on this ship again, and sharing it
with good friends.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

That's sounds really cool. Buon viaggio!

Clay