Best website for buying tickets to Florence museums?

Old April 20th, 2008, 03:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Best website for buying tickets to Florence museums?

At what websites have you bought tickets online
for Florence museums (the Accademia Galleria and the Uffizi in particular)
and the transaction went through without any grief?

I don't want to wait in lines in Florence. Will there be lines
at any other galleries or museums or churches?

Grazie.
Old April 20th, 2008, 07:01 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

ha scritto nel messaggio
At what websites have you bought tickets online
for Florence museums (the Accademia Galleria and the Uffizi in particular)
and the transaction went through without any grief?

I don't want to wait in lines in Florence. Will there be lines
at any other galleries or museums or churches?

Grazie.

we bought tickets for Uffizi directly there in advance.. and there was no
problem at all. You book for when you want. and you enter from a different
place. Of course it is a few euros more expensive. to tell you the truth.
the waiting lines are not as long as they used to be..

I do not think you need advance boking for all the other Museums in
Florence.

Old April 20th, 2008, 08:07 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Go Fig

In article ,
wrote:

At what websites have you bought tickets online
for Florence museums (the Accademia Galleria and the Uffizi in particular)
and the transaction went through without any grief?

No problem with this site:

http://en.firenze.waf.it/museo/27-state-museums.html

I don't want to wait in lines in Florence. Will there be lines
at any other galleries or museums or churches?

Not so much...

jay
Sun Apr 20, 2008

Grazie.