Need help buying 14,000 Delta Skymiles

Old October 26th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Ronald

Default Need help buying 14,000 Delta Skymiles

Does anyone know where to buy 14,00 Delta Skymiles for less than $400
Old October 26th, 2003, 05:24 AM
mrtravel

Ronald wrote:

Does anyone know where to buy 14,000 Delta Skymiles for less than $400

Doesn't DL sell them?
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/purchase/index.jsp

I assume $0.0275 cents per mile actually means, 2.75 cents per mile....

So, for 14000, that would be 14000 * .0275
+7 1/2 percent tax and $25 processing

I get about $413.88 to do it the "approved" way.

If you are willing to pay $400 to do it another way, I don't think
$13.88 more is too much to spend for a risk free purchase.

Old October 27th, 2003, 11:00 PM
Christoph Kosch

HI, DID YOU EVER CHECK : WWW:MILES4SALE:COM ?
BR Chris

"Ronald" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Does anyone know where to buy 14,00 Delta Skymiles for less than $400

Old October 28th, 2003, 07:52 AM
mrtravel

Christoph Kosch wrote:

HI, DID YOU EVER CHECK : WWW:MILES4SALE:COM ?
BR Chris

The rate there is substantially higher than the rate from the Delta website.