Dickhead Goldhaber fabricates LIES to rec.travel.air

Old February 9th, 2006, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

Default Dickhead Goldhaber fabricates LIES to rec.travel.air

Dick G. wrote:

In rec.travel.cruises, where I first came in contact with Bob, he has a
problem with everyone, which should come as no surprise, but in particular
with one of the travel agents who posts there.

You mean the biggest spammer in usenet Ray Goldenberg?
That others call you two the Goldie Twins?

So one day "loveable Bob"
posted 34 insulting notes, each altering the TA's signature.

This is a monumental LIE by Dick Goldhaber. Point to the date,
and we'll see if this ever happened and who that Bob was.

One thing I don't do is post with fake names, like you do, with the
LawrencePearl name posting in rec.travel.air and
alt.vacations.las-vegas,
and who knows how many others?

Then he had the gall to then ask the very same TA a direct question about a
cruise that Bob was already on, and he was angry that the TA, not HIS TA it
should be noted, failed to answer him.

That's the most outrageous lie I've heard you make yet, DIckhead.
I know you're a 72 year old senile pill popper, but this is really
getting
overboard even for YOU. What pills have you popped when you were
making that post?

Loveable Bob attacked an older woman who had the temerity to suggest that
she had killfiled Loveable Bob by comparing her to someone here named
EvelynVogtGamble, and suggesting that my friend gave "toothless blow jobs".
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

You mean you didn't even know that Evelyn was Greg Morrow's
Trolling partner?

I am going to post this back to rec.travel.cruises to see who would
identify or acknowledge the existence of this "lovable Bob" of yours
who posted 34 insulting notes to TAs as you Dickhead lie about in
a different newsgroup.

-- Reef Fish Bob. (as always)

Old February 9th, 2006, 06:11 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

ODIFEROUS Reef Fish babbles:

Dick G. wrote:

[...]

"What is the sound of a "Reef Fish" EXPLODING...!!!???"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...!!!

Oh BTW b00b, you might find this "interesting" :-) :

http://www.dc8.org/library/supersonic/index.php

News Extra - A DC8.org Exclusive!

Aviation Week, September 4, 1961

Wednesday, August 21, 1961
Douglas Passenger Jet Breaks Sound Barrier

Edwards Air Force Base, Calif. - The Douglas Aircraft Company has broken yet
another record with its DC-8 aircraft. Earlier today, during a routine
certification test flight, Douglas Chief Pilot Bill Magruder flew the
aircraft faster than the speed of sound, making the DC-8 the first
Commercial Jet Transport to break the sound barrier

After climbing to an altitude of 52,090 feet, the DC-8-42 series aircraft
attained a maximum speed of Mach 1.012 or 660 mph while in a controlled dive
through 41,088 feet. The purpose of the flight was to collect data on a new
leading-edge design for the wing.

A Lockheed F-104 Starfighter and a North American F-100 Super Sabre
accompanied the record setting flight to confirm the data.

Upon completion of flight testing, the record setting aircraft will be
delivered to Canadian Pacific Air Lines for regular scheduled service.

In June, the DC-8 set 3 speed records while being operated by Delta Airlines

Aircraft Info:
Type: Douglas DC-8-43
Production Line#: 130
Serial #: 45623
Customer: Canadian Pacific
Delivery Date: 11/15/1961"

--
Best
Greg

Old February 9th, 2006, 07:45 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

Gregory Morrow wrote:

Dick G. wrote:

I LawrencePearl had the gall to ask
the most outrageous lie a 72 year old senile pill popper can tell.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...!!!

"What is the sound of a "Dickhead" EXPLODING...!!!???"
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old February 9th, 2006, 07:58 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

Reef Fish GROPED:

Gregory Morrow wrote:

Dick G. wrote:

I LawrencePearl had the gall to ask
the most outrageous lie a 72 year old senile pill popper can tell.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...!!!

"What is the sound of a "Dickhead" EXPLODING...!!!???"
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Speechless eh...???

--
Best
Greg

Old February 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

In article .com,
Reef Fish wrote:

€ Dick G. wrote:

€ In rec.travel.cruises, where I first came in contact with Bob, he has a
€ problem with everyone, which should come as no surprise, but in particular
€ with one of the travel agents who posts there.

€ You mean the biggest spammer in usenet Ray Goldenberg?
€ That others call you two the Goldie Twins?

€ So one day "loveable Bob"
€ posted 34 insulting notes, each altering the TA's signature.

€ This is a monumental LIE by Dick Goldhaber. Point to the date,
€ and we'll see if this ever happened and who that Bob was.

€ One thing I don't do is post with fake names,

Oh, really? I guess it depends on how you define "fake"
Old February 9th, 2006, 05:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises

Alan Street wrote:

In article .com,
Reef Fish wrote:

? Dick G. wrote:
?
? In rec.travel.cruises, where I first came in contact with Bob, he has

? problem with everyone, which should come as no surprise, but in

particular
? with one of the travel agents who posts there.
?
? You mean the biggest spammer in usenet Ray Goldenberg?
? That others call you two the Goldie Twins?
?
? So one day "loveable Bob"
? posted 34 insulting notes, each altering the TA's signature.
?
? This is a monumental LIE by Dick Goldhaber. Point to the date,
? and we'll see if this ever happened and who that Bob was.
?
? One thing I don't do is post with fake names,

Oh, really? I guess it depends on how you define "fake"

b00b is the result of a failed US Navy experiment -- they were trying to
engineer some kind of super - human aquatic "gill man" and all that resulted
was some crummy "Reef Fish"...

--
Best
Greg