USA is a travel risk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 12th, 2009, 05:47 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jochen Kriegerowski[_2_]

Default USA is a travel risk

"Dymphna" schrieb

Where there are the fewest civilian guns is where the crime is the
highest. We have almost no murders here, and we run around w/ rifles in
the back windows of our vehicles. It isn't like it never happens in gun
tight countries anyways. They just don't like to report it, because it
goes against the liberal agenda.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...ers-per-capita

Liberalism is a broad class of political philosophies that considers
individual
liberty and equality to be the most important political goals.
Liberalism emphasizes individual rights and equality of opportunity.
The first modern liberal state was the United States of America, founded
on the principle that "all men are created equal; that they are endowed by
their creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life,
liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness.

What is so bad about *that*, that you use the term "liberal" to insult?
How about the Statue of Liberty, a symbol for liberalism?

Jochen