Off to Bermuda

Old July 24th, 2004, 02:55 AM
sheree

Default Off to Bermuda

have a wonderful trip!

our trip can't come soon enough!

--
Sheree

"PegNDerek" wrote in message

We leave tomorrow for Bermuda on the Zenith--our 13th on Celebrity and
22nd voyage overall since we honeymooned on the Meridian! We're all
packed and ready to go accept for the usual departure chores tomorrow
morning (change the litter box, be sure the cat food and associated
instructions are left out, take out all trash etc...). Looks like the
weather will be a bit rainy en route and perhaps for the first day or
two, but ever hopeful.....

Cheers,

PegNDerek

"Scientists' say intelligent life
sprang from the sea.
Really intelligent life returns to
the sea now and then."

Old July 24th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

PegNDerek wrote:

We leave tomorrow for Bermuda on the Zenith-

Enjoy the Zenith and Bermuda!

sue

Old July 25th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Mark K - SF

Bon Voyage!

I recall our cruise to Bermuda 6 years ago, as we met you on the Zenith as
we left for one of our best cruises ever. (..due in large part to your
assistance)

We wish you calm seas, good weather, and great tablemates!

Mark & Steve

Old July 25th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Benjamin Smith

Mark K - SF wrote:

Bon Voyage!

I recall our cruise to Bermuda 6 years ago, as we met you on the Zenith as
we left for one of our best cruises ever. (..due in large part to your
assistance)

We wish you calm seas, good weather, and great tablemates!

Peg reports that the seas are expected to be a bit rough going down but
weather in Bermuda is expected to be nice for the next week.

Peg and Derek have assisted in greatly enhancing all of our cruises on
Celebrity vessels.

Ben S.

Mark & Steve

Old July 25th, 2004, 08:06 PM