Need for a Tour Leader in Paris France Be Welcome.

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Mxsmanic

Stanislas de Kertanguy writes:

Your perception of reality is completely twisted. Essay answers give a
GOOD teacher a complete pattern of the skills and lacks of a student:
vocabulary, syntax, style, punctuation....

Subjective evaluations by experienced test administrators are extremely
slow and expensive, which is why simpler methods are used, not just for
TOEIC but for many other types of tests.

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Mxsmanic

Stanislas de Kertanguy writes:

Fine! Then you can tell me what was the Gobelins train station and where
it is located?

A train station? None that I can think of, although there is a Métro
station by that name, just below the rue Mouffetard and upstream of the
place d'Italie.

Nobody has ever asked me this question before. What prompts you to ask
it?

Where is the only level crossing of Paris?

"Level crossing"?

... and when was Mayor of Paris first named than first elected?

I don't understand this question.

Just three random examples...

What is their relevant to visiting tourists? Do you know what tourists
ask?

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Mxsmanic

Stanislas de Kertanguy writes:

And what did *you*, bragger, see of it?

I've visited it several times.

Do you know what is there on the top?

An observation platform and antennas, mainly.

Have you visited it (the top, not the restaurants and the
lifts...)?

All three levels open to the public.

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Mxsmanic

Tim Challenger writes:

Some can some can't, and you know it.

If they can say it, they can write it.

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Mxsmanic

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Mxsmanic

Tim Challenger writes:

Bla bla bla. Answer the question.

What is the best restaurant in Paris?

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Mxsmanic

Old April 5th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Mxsmanic

TourLeader writes:

http://www.paris.org/Kiosque/dec96/mouffetard.html

The rue Mouffetard is a street, not an open market.