CARNIVAL LIBERTY(LONG)

Old February 3rd, 2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default CARNIVAL LIBERTY(LONG)

MARSHA IN OHIO:
Different strokes for different folk's,we personally do not like being
herded around like cattle,and southwest prices are not that much
cheaper,and as far as being on time we were held up in fla. for 3
hrs.and when on board had to sit in plane another 1 hr&1/2 before they
took off.

(.a cruise lover.)

Old February 3rd, 2006, 02:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Our group of 50 sailed with Annie on the Liberty last week, and we
were all very disappointed in the service. The Lido deck tables were
never cleaned, in fact we took our own dirty dishes to the waiter most
of the time. Our dining room staff was the worse we have ever had. My
husband and I have traveled on Carnival 16 times and this was the worse
cruise we have had with them. I think the automactic tipping has
something to do with this problem, as well of not having enough staff
for the amount of passengers. Our cabin steward was excellent but
others in our group said they had terrible service. Carnival needs to
look into the problem on the Liberty.

Linda

Old February 3rd, 2006, 06:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"J&L Brenner" wrote in message
Our group of 50 sailed with Annie on the Liberty last week, and we
were all very disappointed in the service. The Lido deck tables were
never cleaned, in fact we took our own dirty dishes to the waiter most
of the time. Our dining room staff was the worse we have ever had. My
husband and I have traveled on Carnival 16 times and this was the worse
cruise we have had with them. I think the automactic tipping has
something to do with this problem, as well of not having enough staff
for the amount of passengers. Our cabin steward was excellent but
others in our group said they had terrible service. Carnival needs to
look into the problem on the Liberty.

Linda

Have you ever gone on another cruise besides Carnival?

--Tom

Old February 3rd, 2006, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Marsha wrote:
Charles wrote:

In article , Surfer
E2468 wrote:

but this time i mean it,will never ever fly
southwest again,arrived at the airport 3&1/2 hr's before flight time
only to find out we were in line C,seems every one is getting their
boarding passes on line.

So why didn't you get your boarding passes online then? I used
Southwest this past December and was in group A both flights. Got
online 24 hours before the flight to Orlando and used the internet
onboard the ship and to get my boarding pass for Group A for the flight
back.

I use Southwest whenever possible. Their flights have always been on
time, something that any other airline I have been on cannot claim.
Their prices are excellent.

Marsha/Ohio

agreed...I rarely fly SWA (living in Dallas we have limted options) but
when their fares and ontime record can't be beat. I would fly them all
of the time given the option.
Old February 4th, 2006, 04:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Yes Tom, we have been on 40 cruises total. We still haven't sailed HAL
yet. Linda

Old February 4th, 2006, 06:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"J&L Brenner" wrote in message
Yes Tom, we have been on 40 cruises total. We still haven't sailed HAL
yet. Linda

40. Impressive.

Which was your favorite? Cruise line and location. My favorite location
was the Norwegian Fjords.

--Tom