Off on the MOAGC2!!!!!!!!

Old February 4th, 2006, 12:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Off on the MOAGC2!!!!!!!!

Bill C wrote:

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Bags are all packed and we are ready to go!!!! Leaving early in the
morning to spend a night in Fort Lauderdale and have dinner with some
cruise friends. Sunday we board the Celebrity Infinity for 7 days of
fun with many cruise friends. Then another night in Fort Lauderdale
and sad to say, we will be headed home!!

See you all in a little over a week!!

sue

Sue,
You and Kevin have a safe trip and a great cruise!!

Thanks Bill!! 40 minutes untill we are outta here!!!!!

sue
Old February 4th, 2006, 01:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks for the snack

"Tom K" wrote in message

E-mail us from the ship and let us know how you like the Infinity.

Old February 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Not a fat chance at all, on vacation we keep away from computers(grin). no
time between seatings and 24 hour pizza
You know I only go on these things to fill my tummy (grin) sue

Old February 4th, 2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Where is the SGC 2006 going to be??? Sorry, haven't been reading RTC
too much lately!

Jeff

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Charles wrote:

In article , Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

See you all in a little over a week!!

Bon Voyage! Have a good time.

Thanks! We are looking forward to seeing you on the SGC2006!!

sue

Old February 4th, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

the new crown princess out of new york!! 9 nights bermuda, turks and caicos
etc

there's talk of a sgc2007 round trip seattle. we're thinking of doing that
then spending time in the seattle area.

--
Sheree

Crown Princess 8/25/06