Great Prices on Swimwear, Island and Beach Wear, Cover-ups and Lingerie

Old March 11th, 2006, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Great Prices on Swimwear, Island and Beach Wear, Cover-ups and Lingerie

Enjoy your vacation and in a new bikini or sexy one piece suit,
complemented by a sarong cover-up! Go on a day trip wearing a
stunning pant, or skirt set, or maybe a dress with that Island Flair!
Enjoy some private time in sexy elegant lingerie.
Come see our large selection of swimwear that covers a little or alot.
Mix and match tops and bottoms to design your own bikini!

Cover-ups and beach wear include mesh pants, sarongs, pareo's, wrap
skirts, pants sets, skirt sets, short and long dresses. Lingerie from
the sheer and erotic to the sublime and elegant, all this at discounted
prices. We offer volume discounts, shipping discounts and monthly
specials!

Visit us at
http://www.newyoustyle.com/site/1405...travelcruiseNG.

Old March 12th, 2006, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

FYI, referencing your site:
http://www.newyoustyle.com/site/1405770/page/609926

The U.S. Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Sec. 8(d) states, "The flag should never
be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

The United States Flag Code, first adopted in 1923 and later amended,
prescribes flag etiquette for a variety of situations ensuring our national
symbol a position of honor and respect. The Flag Code is not law, but a
guide for civilians who wish to properly honor the United States of
America's principal emblem.

http://www.americanflags.org/docs/etiquette.jsp

Jr.