Glastonbuy

Old July 6th, 2006, 05:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
silvercelt

Default Glastonbuy

My friend and I are thinking of going to Glastonbury for a night or
two. Can anyone recommend any good b&b's?

Old July 7th, 2006, 12:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jim Ley

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:22:12 +0100, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

My friend and I are thinking of going to Glastonbury for a nigh
or two. Can anyone recommend any good b&b's?

The point of Glastonbury is to wallow in mud with 100,000 other
people. Why would anybody want a B&B?

My girlfriend's kids have been several times. The trick is to
get there early, pitch your tent at the most remote point in the
campsite, and preferably join up with a few other people to form
a sort of stockade.

It's not on this year anyway.

I think they want to visit the place, for the tor and the abbey maybe,
rather than the festival, hence a B&B being an excellent idea. not
that I know any....

Jim.
Old July 7th, 2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tamzen Cannoy

I've always used http://www.glastonbury.co.uk/accommodation/index.htm
and had good luck finding nice places that way.
Old July 7th, 2006, 05:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Citizen Ted

On 6 Jul 2006 09:53:10 -0700, "silvercelt" wrote:

My friend and I are thinking of going to Glastonbury for a night or
two. Can anyone recommend any good b&b's?

Smoothhound is your friend!
http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/glastonb.html

- TR

Old July 8th, 2006, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
silvercelt

I am going to visit the town yes=) there is more to glastonbury than
the festival although I would love to go there too. hehe.

Old July 8th, 2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
silvercelt

Thank you for web address=)