Who is Allah?

Old December 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Who is Allah?

Who is the Creator
Allah is He Who made the earth a resting-place for you and the heaven
a canopy, and He formed you, then made goodly your forms, and He
provided you with goodly things; that is Allah, your Lord; blessed
then is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

- Who is Allah?
He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the
Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the
Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to
Allah from what they set up (with Him).

, without any purpose?
What! did you then think that We had created you in vain and that you
shall not be returned to Us?

Why did Allah create mankind?
And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should
serve Me.

What did Allah command us to do?
Surely Allah commands you to make over trusts to their owners and
that
when you judge between people you judge with justice; surely Allah
admonishes you with what is excellent; surely Allah is Seeing,
Hearing.

Where shall we seek guidance?
All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path)
of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go
astray.

7- Who shall we invoke in time of disaster?
So when they ride in the ships they call upon Allah, being sincerely
obedient to Him, but when He brings them safe to the land, lo! they
associate others (with Him);

- Does Allah guard and save the Qur'an from corruption?
Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its
guardian.

-What happened to the previous nations when they disobeyed Allah?
So each We punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down
violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of
them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them
was he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be
unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls.

- Who should we worship?
Surely I am Allah, there is no god but 1, therefore serve Me and keep
up prayer for My remembrance:

- What is the religion of Allah?
Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the
Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had
come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves
in
the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning.

12- What is the religion accepted by Allah?
And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be
accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the
losers.

- Where does the Qur'an come from?
Thus does Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, reveal to you, and (thus He
revealed) to those before you.

- Where does the Qur'an come from?
Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has
revealed to you the Book (which is) made plain; and those whom We
have
given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth,
therefore you should not be of the disputers.

Why did Allah send messengers?
And We did not send any apostle but that he should be obeyed by
Allah's permission;.

- Do we have to believe in all the messengers?
The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord,
and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels
and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of
His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy
forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

- What happened to the previous ******ures?
Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their
places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not
be
made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with ...

Old December 30th, 2007, 08:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BrianK

On 12/29/2007 9:36 AM did the "neutron
dance", then made these writings:

[...]

My Neighbor has a Pit Bull Terrier named Allah. So, does this really
mean DOG = GOD?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 30th, 2007, 09:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
KGB

Hi

He frequents my local bar, along with Mustaffah.

I have lost count of the number of times I have heard, "Allah fanother
beer please" - and "Mustaffah drink"

Regards
KGB

Old December 30th, 2007, 10:03 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD

In message BrianK
wrote:

My Neighbor has a Pit Bull Terrier named Allah.

That's awesome... True story?

So, does this really
mean DOG = GOD?

I thought that was a given...