CA RE question

Old November 16th, 2006, 05:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
- Bobb -[_2_]

Default CA RE question

Anyone local that can explain this one ?
( No I'm not buying - but I was looking for RE in greater SF area and
this popped up)

http://www.26149scenic.com/

26149 Scenic Rd Carmel, CA $4,900,000 and 2365 Bay View Ave available
$2,950,000
Offered at $7,900,000 for both or individually for less. Huh ?

hmmm ... let's see ...
4,900,000
+2,950,000
------------
$ 7,850,000 to buy them individually, BUT today only - YOU can buy them
as a package for an extra $50,000 ! ??

Old November 16th, 2006, 07:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone local that can explain this one ?
( No I'm not buying - but I was looking for RE in greater SF area and this
popped up)

http://www.26149scenic.com/

26149 Scenic Rd Carmel, CA $4,900,000 and 2365 Bay View Ave available
$2,950,000
Offered at $7,900,000 for both or individually for less. Huh ?

hmmm ... let's see ...
4,900,000
+2,950,000
------------
$ 7,850,000 to buy them individually, BUT today only - YOU can buy them as
a package for an extra $50,000 ! ??

It's California.

Old November 16th, 2006, 08:16 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
PeterL

- Bobb - wrote:
Anyone local that can explain this one ?
( No I'm not buying - but I was looking for RE in greater SF area and
this popped up)

http://www.26149scenic.com/

26149 Scenic Rd Carmel, CA $4,900,000 and 2365 Bay View Ave available
$2,950,000
Offered at $7,900,000 for both or individually for less. Huh ?

hmmm ... let's see ...
4,900,000
+2,950,000
------------
$ 7,850,000 to buy them individually, BUT today only - YOU can buy them
as a package for an extra $50,000 ! ??

Maybe you'll also get some kind of easement between two properties if
you buy both. Maybe Clint Eastwood will personally buy you a drink.

Old November 16th, 2006, 08:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
TheNewsGuy(Mike)

- Bobb - wrote:
Anyone local that can explain this one ?
( No I'm not buying - but I was looking for RE in greater SF area and
this popped up)

http://www.26149scenic.com/

26149 Scenic Rd Carmel, CA $4,900,000 and 2365 Bay View Ave available
$2,950,000
Offered at $7,900,000 for both or individually for less. Huh ?

hmmm ... let's see ...
4,900,000
+2,950,000
------------
$ 7,850,000 to buy them individually, BUT today only - YOU can buy them
as a package for an extra $50,000 ! ??

perhaps the extra $50,000 is for the premium that ensures no riff raff
will buy next door. ;-)

Old November 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:53:02 -0500, "- Bobb -"
wrote:

Anyone local that can explain this one ?
( No I'm not buying - but I was looking for RE in greater SF area and
this popped up)

http://www.26149scenic.com/

26149 Scenic Rd Carmel, CA $4,900,000 and 2365 Bay View Ave available
$2,950,000
Offered at $7,900,000 for both or individually for less. Huh ?

hmmm ... let's see ...
4,900,000
+2,950,000
$ 7,850,000 to buy them individually, BUT today only - YOU can buy them
as a package for an extra $50,000 ! ??

If by some chance te properties are bordering each other then
together they would be worth more than the sum of the indivual
lots.

It's hard to tell for sure as to their contiguity, but google
maps indicates they are quite close to each other back to back.