Toiletry kit

Old April 20th, 2007, 01:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

Default Toiletry kit

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:03:48 +0200, Magda magda@eu wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:51:35 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... First god made man beautiful, then she gave him hair:-)

Dream away...

... What the lord giveth, the lord may take away...
... http://www2.blogger.com/profile/02868809225921579099
... That needs a health warning! You look remarkably like my brother in law.
... I suppose somebody has to :-)

Alan, that was not a compliment - Marty has been trying to get rid of his BIL for some
time now... Steer clear from Zuid Holland.

I had a vague hint that might be the case. He's obviously
jealous of such a handsome fellow.

And there IS a health warning if you select the correct
blog:-)

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Athens and The Adriatic
Old April 20th, 2007, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_29_]

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:39:39 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:20:07 +0200, Magda magda@eu wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:30:26 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin

arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:29:09 +0100, Mike O'Sullivan

... Martin wrote:
... One of these days we'll be forced to board in our birthday

suit. After the X-Rays and
... the... search. (
... Where will you put your ticket?
... and your tooth brush?
... Where the sun don't shine?
... It was a question for Magda, who has gone all coy.

Magda had better things to do. But Mike gave you a very good

suggestion... Take it.

The suggestion was where you should put your tooth brush, when you'll

be
forced
to board in your birthday suit. Be our guest.

Maybe Our Mags could wear a wig and so hide her toothbrush under it...???

Jaqueloon hides it under her moustache? Uncle Adolph always took his

toothbrush
with him.

scRunge carries his head aboard in a plastic bag...it comes under the rubric
of "a liquid of 3 oz. or less".

--
Best
Greg