Article from UK that gun grabbing fascists over there wo'nt like at all

Old April 19th, 2007, 03:53 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan

Default Article from UK that gun grabbing fascists over there wo'nt like at all

The left wing whackos over here have their Fox News Derangement
Syndrome. Now we will hear from the moonbats there with their Daily
Telegraph Derangement Syndrome from this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...campus1718.xml

Old April 19th, 2007, 04:36 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Shaun[_3_]

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:53:48 -0700, PJ O'Donovan wrote:

The left wing whackos over here have their Fox News Derangement
Syndrome. Now we will hear from the moonbats there with their Daily
Telegraph Derangement Syndrome from this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...campus1718.xml

We find gun nuts campaigning to help the public protect itself
from gun nuts very socially responsible.
Old April 19th, 2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

"Pajamas O'Donovan" wrote in message news:
The left wing whackos over here have their Fox News Derangement
Syndrome. Now we will hear from the moonbats there with their Daily
Telegraph Derangement Syndrome from this:

snip

Back to Story - Help
Get a new car cheap
Have an apparent road-rage crash
Wedgieman gets probation

April 6, 2007
Associated Press

Canada will remove the French-language exhibit at a major military
memorial after a reporter discovered it was riddled with grammatical
errors, Veterans Affairs Minister Greg Thompson said on Thursday.

Public broadcaster Radio-Canada found numerous mistakes in
interpretive panels at Vimy Ridge in France, where more than 10,000
Canadian soldiers were killed or wounded in April 1917 during World
War One.

"I have just been made aware of this situation and it is totally
unacceptable. As soon as the errors were confirmed, it was obvious the
only solution was to remove the panels," Thompson said in a statement.
The panels will be replaced.

The issue is an embarrassment for Ottawa, since Canada has been
officially bilingual for 40 years and millions of French-speakers are
very sensitive about their fate in a country where most people speak
English.

"The law on bilingualism has been there for 40 years, we've been
talking about this for 40 years, and French is still in second place,"
complained Senator Romeo Dallaire, who served on the committee to
restore the giant marble monument at Vimy.

The errors were in an exhibit at the visitors' center next to the
memorial, which took 11 years to build and was officially unveiled in
1936.

The left-leaning opposition New Democrats said they would file a
formal complaint to Canada's official languages commissioner because
"there is no excuse for the appalling quality of these French texts."