Bermuda...booked it today!

Old January 30th, 2006, 10:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Bermuda...booked it today!

Decision was made over the weekend to cancel our QM2 cruise over Labor
Day and go back to Bermuda! We got a good deal on the Explorer OTS from
Bayonne (Cape Liberty). This will be my first cruise as a Platinum
member on RCCL and I got $50 bucks off the balcony rate automatically!
Do you know if you can apply a Crown & Anchor coupon from the magazine
also?

Len...

Old January 30th, 2006, 11:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Len, I am being a little facetious, but given the choice of a guaranteed $50
on Royal Caribbean against the possibility that the Captain of the QM2 will
once again play "bumper pool" in departing Cape Liberty and the potential of
a 100% refund, I would have stayed with the better bet.

Have a wonderful cruise.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old January 31st, 2006, 03:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Len C." wrote in message
Decision was made over the weekend to cancel our QM2 cruise over Labor
Day and go back to Bermuda! We got a good deal on the Explorer OTS from
Bayonne (Cape Liberty). This will be my first cruise as a Platinum
member on RCCL and I got $50 bucks off the balcony rate automatically!
Do you know if you can apply a Crown & Anchor coupon from the magazine
also?

Len...

Yes, you can apply your C & A coupon to the cruise. Make sure you
follow directions on the coupon. My TA took care of it for me.

Neil

Old January 31st, 2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I bet you could. We used ours with no problem. Call your TA.

Old February 5th, 2006, 06:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Bermuda...booked + ANOTHER!

Labor Day and go back to Bermuda! We got a good deal on the Explorer
OTS

Too long to wait until September! So to hold us over we booked the
Carnival Victory from NYC in June to Canada. CRUISE FEVER...what can I
say???

Len...