unsubscrib advice wanted please

Old January 7th, 2008, 12:48 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
John in Cornwall

Default unsubscrib advice wanted please

On Dec 26 2007, 11:37 am, sandy58 wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:18 am,Johnin Cornwall
wrote:

I not a member of this group any longer - I was briefly a member but
then changed my mind and unsubscribed - I dont want to be a member of
this group thank you !!
I have tried unsubscribing from this group - without sucess - because
every day I get a not saying there are new postings

Can someone from the group please tell me how to stop these unwanted
Emails.

Thank
Johnin Cornwall

Johnin Bodmin Moor, there is one helluva lot you don't like.
You "Dont like Thunder bird much" You severly slagged old "kkaiser1"
on uk.people.silversurfers & on the same group you moaded about "Some
folks paid £750 to watch the "BIG Fight" between Amir Khan and Graham
Earl... and it was all over in a matter of 70 odd seconds.."
Then the "Help with the Alan Titchmarsh thinggyy" gripe??
I hope you got your hip replacement...."I am going into the Nuffield
Hospital in Plymouth on the 12th November for my Hip replacement
operation. "I,m Trying to put a brave face on it -"
but you ain't "putting a brave face on NOW!!!!!! Best thing YOU can do
is...eject all trace of your Apple Mac with the rest of the Christmas
debris. Then, regardless of how many moans, groans and just crappy
niggles you conjure up, you will have absolutely NO way of passing
them on to the likes of US!!!
Happy "Mahogany"
from Scotland,Johnthe Gripe!! :-)

Sorry Sandy58
Your right... I will try to lighten up a wee bit !!!