F.A.T. - 17.6 billion pounds of Fat American Travellers per annum

Old August 18th, 2008, 10:20 AM posted to aus.aviation,rec.travel.air
The Old Bloke[_2_]

Default F.A.T. - It's everywhere - Get your facts straight.

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...
"Ned" wrote in message ...

You seem to be awful selective. You fail to realize that it's a world
wide problem.

And for our US friends travelling downunder who just cant help themselves
we have a Krispy Kreme Donut franchise located conveniently next to the
Sydney domestic terminal.

Yeah, it's a problem "down under" too.
http://www.annecollins.com/weight_he...-australia.htm

Get your facts straight before you start bitching.

Fat but living longer than in any other country apart from Japan

"Our average life expectancy has recently increased to 81.4 years, second
only to Japan"

See
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1216...googlenews_wsj

Old August 18th, 2008, 09:29 PM posted to aus.aviation,rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...
"Ned" wrote in message ...

You seem to be awful selective. You fail to realize that it's a world
wide problem.

And for our US friends travelling downunder who just cant help
themselves we have a Krispy Kreme Donut franchise located conveniently
next to the Sydney domestic terminal.

Yeah, it's a problem "down under" too.
http://www.annecollins.com/weight_he...-australia.htm

Get your facts straight before you start bitching.

Fat but living longer than in any other country apart from Japan

"Our average life expectancy has recently increased to 81.4 years, second
only to Japan"

See
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1216...googlenews_wsj

That's great for now. It also says that the figure will decrease if the
weight problem is not put in check.
Bottom line is, it's a world wide problem. Ned spoke without thinking.
BAM!!!!! Backfire!!

Old August 18th, 2008, 09:35 PM posted to aus.aviation,rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"GB" wrote in message
"Jim Davis" wrote in
:
You give me a bull**** link to a site where anyone can re edit?

No, I made a point that sailed right over your head.

We'll, not quite. I never followed the link, and don't intend to.

Old August 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM posted to aus.aviation,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Dave Witmarsh wrote:

On 18 Aug 2008 18:25:43 +1000, GB wrote:

mrtravel wrote in
m:

Doesn't wikipedia just let anyone write anything?

Wooooooosh!!!

GB

snicker And to think that Mr Travel is considered to be amongst the
top 90% of the american intelligencia...

And Greggy "Witmarsh" Morrow has am much wit as a marsh.