travel in India

Old December 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Default travel in India

I am a travel enthusaist and luv to travel and camp in the wild.....i
have a tent and a bike for the adventure seekers.....i can provide good
intellectual company to people desirous of travelling and those without
much inhibitions....i am a pilot by profession and look for people with
similar tastes as it is difficult to find adventure luving people here
in india....so everybody out there...give me a tinkle at
and who knows...we could be backpacking
together.....

Old December 17th, 2005, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

hi there.......thanks for replying and as a matter of fact...i do not
have many pics here on my laptop.....but if u can believe me.....i do
look good....well thts self appreciation but i guess i got to do it in
absence of adequate proof....so keep in touch...maybe i will send u
some pics....in the mean time...do write in to me at my address and who
knows ...we could be camping together....smiles....

Timothy Kroesen wrote:
Won't uninhibited stewardesses hang with adventurous pilots any more?
How about a link to your pics? (Tent and Bike...)

Tim K

oups.com...

Old December 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

I do have some inhibitions about a tent and bike I've never seen!
Travelers need to be wary these days after all... Especially if an offer
seems to good to be true...g

Tim K

oups.com...

Timothy Kroesen wrote:
Won't uninhibited stewardesses hang with adventurous pilots any

more?
How about a link to your pics? (Tent and Bike...)

Tim K

oups.com...

Old December 18th, 2005, 12:09 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

well Timothy....ice to hear again from u.....and i must say u r a
logically thinking person.....i would have thought the same way if i
was in ur place.....but there's more to life than just simple
doubts...lol....well u suggest how can we get to know each other better
and more than that....convinced abt each others geniuneness.....so u
lay down the parameters and lets see if we can satisfy each other.....

to start with let me tell u tht i m in the city of Hyderabed in the
state of andhra Pradesh in India and am a pilot and i can travel only
during my vacations.....(but thts no hassle as we can tie up on tht
issue)....my name's Shekhar and i m 32 years old....so share this much
info abt urself with me and ask me more qs...so as to satisfy
urself....chow...take care

Old December 18th, 2005, 08:31 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

This all sounds a bit dodgy to me. Why do you keep using words like
"Satisfy" and "Camping"????

Im sure he is a good looking guy and his little bike is also nive,
but i would be wary of a guy who leaves behing those stewardesses for
the tight confines of a 2 man tent with a guy he doesent know.!?

Old December 19th, 2005, 08:06 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

Methinks you ought to come and worship at the African Grotto, rather than
the indian obelisk.

Catherine

"Timothy Kroesen" wrote in message
nk.net...
No problem Sahib; I worship at the Grotto, never the Obelisk...g

I'm prayin' for an introduction to the stewardesses; don't distract the
Gods

Tim K

ups.com...