What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

Old September 27th, 2003, 10:25 PM
really man

Default What countries have the best exchange rate for the dollar?

helpful in constructing the extremely sophisticated forms of propaganda
that we have made a critical reality in Unitedstatesian political life.
Goebbels was crude by modern standards.

Your argument is deeply flawed. Propaganda isn't the critical reality in the US; corporate usurping of individual's
input into the political system is. Everything stems from treating headless corporate entities as "people", free speech
chiefly among those individual rights that have no proper analog to corporations.

Back to the original post. Who wouldn't I want to go to the place
where I can get the most from my meager moneys? I don't see how that's
snobbery. That's minimizing my penury. I'd rather have two weeks in
some place pretty interesting than 2 days in some place pretty
interesting.

Your reading comprehension is almost British. Re-read the original reply. It's snobbery to think that value isn't an
important criterion. You've agreed with me inadvertently. Re-read the thread, and agree with me advertently!

-C

Old September 27th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Dieter A

"really man" wrote:
You must be joking.
Never heard of people, culture, nature, ... ?

Never heard of reading comprehension? "One of my criteria..." does not

mean "my sole criterion".

Even in case it is the last criterium on his list, even then, it is banal,
crude and vulgar to write such kind of statements.

Please help me to understand how they brainwash people in the US on this

way...
I would, ordinarily, but it would be wasted on a Belgian.
-Chris

I can hardly agree more on that
You probably know that since 1930 there "are no belgians anymore"
belgium is an artificial country that will explode before 2020

Old September 27th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Gerry Scott-Moore

In article , really man
wrote:

helpful in constructing the extremely sophisticated forms of
propaganda that we have made a critical reality in Unitedstatesian
political life. Goebbels was crude by modern standards.

Your argument is deeply flawed. Propaganda isn't the critical
reality in the US; corporate usurping of individual's input into the
political system is.

Makes me wonder why everybody seems so happy Their input has been
usurped. They don't seem to know it. I wonder how they've been kept
so uninformed. Couldn't be propaganda, could it?

Everything stems from treating headless
corporate entities as "people", free speech chiefly among those
individual rights that have no proper analog to corporations.

Back to the original post. Who wouldn't I want to go to the place
where I can get the most from my meager moneys? I don't see how
that's snobbery. That's minimizing my penury. I'd rather have two
weeks in some place pretty interesting than 2 days in some place
pretty interesting.

Your reading comprehension is almost British. Re-read the original
reply. It's snobbery to think that value isn't an important
criterion. You've agreed with me inadvertently. Re-read the thread,
and agree with me advertently!

Your inability to follow the thread seems almost Slovenian if not
down-right Greek! The guy is trying to find a cheap place to hang
where he can have a good time. Reread Kafka and come bank and
genuflect at my shrine.

--
///---
Old September 28th, 2003, 12:16 AM
King

It's not even worth responding to these folks that don't understand the
question.
That's why I wrote ....." (obviously everyone is different......this is a
matter of opinion)."
Yea....I love DIFFERNT cultures, food, people, religions, etc. I just
cannot visit them all at one time.
I'd prefer to go some place, like a previous post said......that I can stay
a 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

"King" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,
I'm planning on traveling the world over the next year.....
One of my criteria is to travel to countries that have a good exchange

rate
with the US dollar. That way I can get more for my dollar.
Anyone know a website where I can find this info? I've searched
unsuccessfully thru google.
Obviously I didn't put in the right words. No use going somewhere where

my
money doesn't go very far (obviously everyone is different......this is a
matter of opinion).
Thanks
Mike

Old September 28th, 2003, 12:34 AM
really man

You must be joking.
Never heard of people, culture, nature, ... ?

Never heard of reading comprehension? "One of my criteria..." does not

mean "my sole criterion".

Even in case it is the last criterium on his list, even then, it is banal,
crude and vulgar to write such kind of statements.

You're being utterly ridiculous. Economical travel is a perfectly valid criterion. You would need to elucidate on your
assertions to convince anyone otherwise.

-C

Old September 28th, 2003, 12:38 AM
really man

Makes me wonder why everybody seems so happy Their input has been
usurped. They don't seem to know it. I wonder how they've been kept
so uninformed. Couldn't be propaganda, could it?

If you equate "commercial advertisements" with propaganda, perhaps, But I'm not here to make your arguments for you,
just to carelessly puncture holes in them.

Your inability to follow the thread seems almost Slovenian if not
down-right Greek! The guy is trying to find a cheap place to hang
where he can have a good time. Reread Kafka and come bank and
genuflect at my shrine.

Right, I know. You don't seem to know that I know. You also don't seem to know I'm not calling him the snob. I'm
calling the snob who originally condescended to him, the snob.

Having read "The Trial", I can see you could use a good walk in the woods, with companions.

-C

Old September 28th, 2003, 12:39 AM
really man

Yea....I love DIFFERNT cultures, food, people, religions, etc. I just
cannot visit them all at one time.
I'd prefer to go some place, like a previous post said......that I can stay
a 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

If you have any facility in Spanish, South America will be cheap. Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, alll good bets. I'd
stay out of Colombia without a guide (preferably someone visiting home); the other countries I've never been or have no
reliable info.

-C

Old September 28th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Dieter A

"really man" schreef in bericht
You must be joking.
Never heard of people, culture, nature, ... ?

Never heard of reading comprehension? "One of my criteria..." does not

mean "my sole criterion".

Even in case it is the last criterium on his list, even then, it is

banal,
crude and vulgar to write such kind of statements.

You're being utterly ridiculous. Economical travel is a perfectly valid

criterion.

Sure, but
IF, but only IF he meant to tavel economical, then he should write "value
for my money"
But what he really meant was "in which country can I make use of my valuable
dollars"
or "in which country do people still like USD"

Only US people don't see the difference between money and dollars