Time to Stop flying? thread now reached 600 posts on my news client...

Old April 18th, 2008, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air
z0ned0ut[_2_]

Default Time to Stop flying? thread now reached 600 posts on my news client...

is it time to start a new thread?
Old April 18th, 2008, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Kurt Ullman

In article . 0.1,
z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

Preferably one that doesn't involve The Computer Program That Shall
Not Be Named (g).
Old April 19th, 2008, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air
z0ned0ut[_2_]

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:33:02 -0400 'Ole D. Goodie'
wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

How about.....

Will Delta ever retire Northwest's prehistoric DC-9s???

some of them probably go back to Bonanza/West Coast days...

.....OR.....

How old is the oldest flight attendant flying for an American airline?

some of them must be approaching 100...

Now that last one is funny... maybe we should have a poll to
determine whether the oldest FA works for AA or BA?

Old April 19th, 2008, 09:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air
KGB

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:20:25 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article . 0.1,
z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

Preferably one that doesn't involve The Computer Program That Shall
Not Be Named (g).

Hi

Pertsonally, I am not convinced the above thread is real at all; I
think it is a simulation of a thread!!!

Regards
KGB

Old April 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff[_16_]

"Ole D. Goodie" wrote in message
z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

How about.....

Will Delta ever retire Northwest's prehistoric DC-9s???

some of them probably go back to Bonanza/West Coast days...

.....OR.....

How old is the oldest flight attendant flying for an American airline?

some of them must be approaching 100

I believe I read a few months ago that Northwest's senior flight attendant
was 86 - still flying MSP-Tokyo and one MSP-HNL RT each month.

Old April 19th, 2008, 01:23 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 05:46:50 -0500, "Jeff" wrote:

"Ole D. Goodie" wrote in message
.. .
z0ned0ut wrote:

is it time to start a new thread?

How about.....

Will Delta ever retire Northwest's prehistoric DC-9s???

some of them probably go back to Bonanza/West Coast days...

How old is the oldest flight attendant flying for an American airline?

some of them must be approaching 100

I believe I read a few months ago that Northwest's senior flight attendant
was 86 - still flying MSP-Tokyo and one MSP-HNL RT each month.

Using her wheelchair?