Fat Slobs To Sue Air Canada - Because AC Charged Pigs When 2 Seats Occupied

Old December 13th, 2011, 04:37 AM posted to can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
TimReich

Default Fat Slobs To Sue Air Canada - Because AC Charged Pigs When 2 Seats Occupied

Fat slobs now have permission to sue Air canada.

A Quebec judge has authorized a class action lawsuit against Air Canada filed on
behalf of obese passengers who had to pay the airline additional fees because of
their obesity.

Montreal law firm BGA Barristers & Solicitors LLP announced the class action
authorization Monday.

It seems the swine did not like having to pay double because they took up
TWO SEATS.

The airlines base their rates on how many passengers can be on the plane. If
someone is going to take up 2 seats, then the airline should have the right to
charge them for 2 seats.

Not to sound rude, although I know it will, the obese person also likely weighs
as much as 2 passengers too, and that affects fuel consumption too.

The skinny man shouldn't be subsidizing the obese, as those costs get passed
along to the other passengers.

If I have to pay full price to buy a seat for my 2 year old, even though he'll
spend most of the flight on my lap anyway, those taking up 2 seats should have
to pay for it. period.
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM posted to can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Dickless Willie Grosvenor

TimReich wrote in
news
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william/
Old December 14th, 2011, 02:34 AM posted to can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Brian[_1_]

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 04:37:48 +0000, TimReich
wrote:

[...]

Unlike in the U.S., this action is illegal in Canada.
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:03 AM posted to can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Humpvomit Grosvenor

Brian wrote in
:

Unlike in the U.S., this action is illegal in Canada.

Grosvomit does not care about the law. He's an asshole, after all.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/grosvenor-william

Old December 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM posted to can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Dave Smith

On 12/12/2011 11:37 PM, TimReich wrote:
[...]

How about a compromise....
It might be argued that they seats are designed to seat the average
person. There are big people and there are small people. They could
arrange to have small seats for the skinny twerp, larger seats for the
obese, seats without leg room for short people and legs with lots of leg
room for the tall people. They assign people to sets according to their
height and girth. They can have the same number of seats and still be
able to accommodate people of all dimensions.

It should be noted that some airlines are able to operate and provide
comfortable seating for large passengers. I am a big guy and sometimes
find myself crammed into airline seats. A overseas flight on Air Transat
was like flying in a sardine tin. A subsequent flight on KLM was no
better, but Air Canada had nice roomy seating and my next trip on KLM
was also very comfortable. Flying point to point in the US, the seating
was quite roomy.

Don't me the crap about weight. They are putting the squeeze on
passengers these days so they can carry more freight.