Mad men hit Oslo

Old July 26th, 2011, 06:30 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 128

Default Murder! Blood!! Excitement!!!

poor grannt someone should cut off internet access in her home

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

Johannes Kleese wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Johannes Kleese wrote:
Markku Grönroos wrote:

Perhaps the turd has not learnt this yet, but we concentrate on
travelling in Europe.

Yes. I wonder which turd started this thread by repeating news about a
bombing and serial killer as we do concentrate on travelling in Europe
;

I admit to being somewhat geographically challenged, but SFAIK, the
Scandinavian countries (including Norway) are generally included when
one speaks of "Europe"!

Well, last time I checked this place was still named rec.travel.europe:
recreation - travelling - europe. Where exactly does a mass murder fit
in this? "Have a bloody good stay - Norway"?

Cautionary info for those contemplating travel there? (Particularly
when Norway is not generally considered a particularly dangerous
destination.)

(OTOH you're probably right: Useless news about some murder in Norway
might not be on-topic, but at least more on-topic than the usual other
crap about the superiority of the Republicans.

I agree some of our American posters get a bit carried away by their
political views, but I've seen plenty of political posts involving
European partisan politics, too!

I wonder why nobody has yet posted about the death of Amy Whinehouse.
Happened in Europe, too. And hell, she could sing.)

She COULD? (That's debatable, in the eyes of many travelers to Europe!)

Old July 26th, 2011, 06:31 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 128

old men are like children and they also pee without control...

"David Horne" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Johannes Kleese wrote:

I wonder why nobody has yet posted about the death of Amy
Whinehouse.

You just did

No. Now I did.

Er, no. What you did just now was to post about it again, as a new topic
with a discrete header. HTH.

Cannot post about it again if I haven't done before.

woosh

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)

Old July 26th, 2011, 07:38 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:25:13 -0400, Poetic Justice wrote in post :
:

But it seems if you had X-amount of money from an aid resource that can
either go to a condom distribution program or to a program promoting
abstinence, HIV testing, monogamy in marriage & relationships, etc.
In Sub-Saharan Africa the latter has a higher proven sucess rate.
Regards, Walter

How about the choice between:

a program promoting abstinence, HIV testing, monogamy in marriage &
relationships, etc.

or

a program promoting safe sex, HIV testing, monogamy in marriage &
relationships, etc.

Which would you choose?

--
Tim C.
I've got a sponge front door. Hey, don't knock it.
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:42 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_5_]

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:43:10 -0500, Jean O'Boyle wrote in post :
:

"Tim C." wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:11:48 -0400, Poetic Justice wrote in post :
:

The main reason for his popularity is that the fund to combat AIDS,
which he created in 2003, has spent more than $15 billion on the
continent over the past five years

15Bn to say "condoms are evil". I wonder where all the money actually
went.

--
Tim C.

Since I have a daughter who has been with a medical team in Africa, I can
answer that. Their clinics fighting Malaria, AIDS and Dengue Fever have done
much good, immunizing, treating and educating the people. It seems to be a
never ending battle because of the enormity of the problem. She has been
there for ten years, coming home for two weeks every six months. This
August, she will be coming home for good. The funding under this
administration is not as generous as it was during the Bush administration.
She has been asked to help set up a malaria program in Tanzania, but she
declined...I'm glad, ten years has been a long time and it will be good to
have her home again!

--Jean

The funding for malaria and dengue fever programmes wasn't - afaik - bound
to the condition of promoting abstinence over the use of condoms.

Ten years is a ling time, she's being doing a very worthwhile job. More
that I can say for myself.

--
Tim C.
I went to the doctors recently and told him 'I've hurt my arm in several
Old July 26th, 2011, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Poetic Justice

But it seems if you had X-amount of
money from an aid resource that can
either go to a condom distribution
program or to a program promoting
abstinence, HIV testing, monogamy in
marriage & relationships, etc.
In Sub-Saharan Africa the latter has a
higher proven sucess rate.
Regards, Walter

Tim C. wrote;

How about the choice between:
a program promoting abstinence, HIV
testing, monogamy in marriage &
relationships, etc.
or
a program promoting safe sex, HIV
testing, monogamy in marriage &
relationships, etc.
Which would you choose?

Personally and in my country? The latter, free condoms and HIV testing.
Monogamy is a person's moral choice and none of my business.

If you're talking about Sub-Saharan Africa you read the article.

And the *who and why* they are promoting the former choice. Which of
course would still include free condom distribution.

This has been going on for decades and it seems a high percentage of
the men aren't using their free condoms or are using them in high-risk
sex because they think condoms *always* work and never fail.

My either/or choices were clearly hypothetical to make a point, if you
could only choose *1* which one would have a higher success rate and has
worked in the past. Regards, Walter

...And Paradise Was Lost...like teardrops in the rain...

Old July 28th, 2011, 05:58 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 129

Default Mad men hit Oslo

pee next to martin and you will understand.

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:01:43 +0100,
(David Horne)
wrote:

Runge 128 wrote:

Horny boy the day your hands will shake too much to type will be a
nightmare.

I'm sorry. I didn't realise you had that problem.

There's a reason why they call him Runge Off.
--

Martin

Old July 28th, 2011, 08:17 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Runge 129 wrote:

pee

You're right for once!

Old July 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
N. E. Mation

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message

Runge 129 wrote:

pee

You're right for once!

scRunge drinks it by the gallon, straight from the horse.

Old July 28th, 2011, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 129

oh here comes an old spammer with a new nick
Polluters of the world, unite.