WOO HOO! It's Doc Dance Time!***

Old March 15th, 2009, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default WOO HOO! It's Doc Dance Time!***

We got docs for George's MOAGC to Alaska on May 10th today on the Star
Princess! Seattle roundtrip. Been there four times before but it is one
place I love returning!

--Jean

Old March 15th, 2009, 02:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
We got docs for George's MOAGC to Alaska on May 10th today on the Star
Princess! Seattle roundtrip. Been there four times before but it is one
place I love returning!

This cruise will have a lot of "firsts" for me.

In over 60 cruises, this will be my first Alaska cruise.

I've been on or visited over 100 ships, but this will be the first time I
have been on the Star Princess.

This will be the first time I visit Seattle.

I've never been whale watching before and I'll be doing that in Juneau.

I still look forward to every cruise but this one really has me excited.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Weblog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm
January 10, 2009 Southern Caribbean
http://www.cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm
October 16, 2010 OASIS http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com

Old March 16th, 2009, 01:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
We got docs for George's MOAGC to Alaska on May 10th today on the Star
Princess! Seattle roundtrip. Been there four times before but it is one
place I love returning!

--Jean

Wow! So early! May is like, far away yet!!

Jeff

Old March 16th, 2009, 02:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

George Leppla wrote:

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
We got docs for George's MOAGC to Alaska on May 10th today on the Star
Princess! Seattle roundtrip. Been there four times before but it is
one place I love returning!

This cruise will have a lot of "firsts" for me.

In over 60 cruises, this will be my first Alaska cruise.

I've been on or visited over 100 ships, but this will be the first time
I have been on the Star Princess.

This will be the first time I visit Seattle.

I've never been whale watching before and I'll be doing that in Juneau.

I still look forward to every cruise but this one really has me excited.

Whale watching in Juneau can be great. Always be prepared for rain, but
hot tubbing before dinner in Alaska is great!Does this cruise go to
Ketchikan?? I HIGHLY recommend doing a float plane tour to Misty
Fjords...magnificent! And the train in Skagway...chessy, but a must and
lovely scenery. In Victoria make sure you go to the Roots store! Love
their clothes!

Jeff