Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

Old February 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge 128

Default Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

Stoopid spammer.

"Carmen1touristguide.za" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On Feb 8, 8:07 pm, "Carmen1touristguide.za"
wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:57 pm, Ken Blake wrote:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:51:07 -0800 (PST),

What makes us any different from the rest? Dedication to our clients,
preserving Wildlife and supporting the less fortunate. 20 Years
service in the Tourist Industry.. Only highly experienced guides and
game rangers render their services to Bushcamp Safaris... What can I
say? Give us a try. You get a FREE TOUR to Soweto or a Cultural
Village if you are more than 15 members in a group.

You probably don't look for or read responses to such spam you post,
but just in case you do, let me tell you the following:

I keep a list of companies that spam newsgroups. The purpose of that
list is to make sure that I *never* do business with any of them.

And the main reason I'm posting this reply is to recommend that all
the other participants in this newsgroup do the same as I do.

--
Ken Blake

Dear Ken

For your information: I am a Legal business and don't spam. I am
registered an have a sincere interest inteaching people about our
Beautiful wildlife in South Africa. It's a pity you are sooooooooooo
negative.

thanks to your review, 376 000 positive views came through to my sight
within 30 seconds. Thankyou sooooo much.

Old February 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
David Hatunen

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:57:25 -0800, Carmen1touristguide.za wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:29Â*pm, David Hatunen wrote:

A quick search in Google Groups indicates that in the last couple of
weeks you have posted adverts for your bush camp safaris in a dozen or
so different groups. I grant you the messages tend to be different, but
why on earth would you post one of your screeds to
de.admin.news.groups? In English, no less? There seems to be a bit of
cluelessness here.

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Arizona, out where the cacti grow

I do speak german and will post it in german next time. Thanks for the
tip. You right. I have 1000's of positive reviews from de.admin.news.
Thanks for following me ......... you welcome to come and join us on a
Safari.

Interesting in view of the fact that I have downloaded a month and a half
of headers in de.admin.news.groups and don't see a single followup to
your post about bushcamps.

Your credibility is getting stretched a bit thin here.

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Arizona, out where the cacti grow
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Anonymouse[_5_]

On 2/7/2011 11:51 PM, Carmen1touristguide.za wrote:
What makes us any different from the rest? Dedication to our clients,
preserving Wildlife and supporting the less fortunate. 20 Years
service in the Tourist Industry.. Only highly experienced guides and
game rangers render their services to Bushcamp Safaris... What can I
say? Give us a try. You get a FREE TOUR to Soweto or a Cultural
Village if you are more than 15 members in a group.

Hi,

and I'd guess it'd also include round trip first class airfare from
anywhere in the USA-Canada to South Africa, a first class hotel for the
duration of the stay in South Africa, and the services of an armed
security team for your group while you are in South Africa (that is to
say NOT in the USA-Canada

--
Hackamore
http://www.hackamoretravel.com