Sarah gets around

Old February 14th, 2008, 06:26 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Ken Ehrett

Default Sarah gets around

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:48:23 -0500, Sarah Czepiel
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:39:51 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:07:15 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:

: :Nahh, you completely avoid the one where I claim you earn 2c a trick in
: :the ditch behind your local Naval yard. I have no knowledge of your
: :precise charges or profit.
: :(do you make a profit?)
:
: Kick you in the teeth and you always devolve into a foul mouthed old,
: Greg-scum. It's what drove you to your disgusting " I hope you lost
: relatives in the WTC, Sarah. " remark.
:
:
:That followed on from your cheering the slaughter of Afghans by yank
:military.

No it wasn't.

:Your cheering at the death of real people wasn't in any way matched by
:my hoping that anyone who could be friends with you might have been
:caught in the event your nation deserved.

Friends? This is what you said you disgusting old man, " I hope you
lost relatives in the WTC, Sarah. "

You hate The United States of America and your hatred seeps from your
every pore, Greg-scum.

What can you expect from an imbecile who lives in an old slaughter
house and has only worked 15 years out of his entire life. By the way
Groggy, there is no such newsgroup as rec.travel.arts Just because
you operate some ridiculous roadside art stand does not mean it's a
common practice that would necessitate the creation of a dedicated
news group. Oh, there's no such thing as alt.engineer.school.janitors
either so don't bother looking.

Old February 14th, 2008, 08:58 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Greg Procter

wrote:

:
: wrote:

[...]

Were you born that stupid or have you worked obn it?

By the way
Groggy, there is no such newsgroup as rec.travel.arts

It's _your_ construct, Ken-scum.
Did you know there is no such newsgroup as Ken-scum.total_idiot.failure?
Nobody bothered to post.

Just because
you operate some ridiculous roadside art stand does not mean it's a
common practice that would necessitate the creation of a dedicated
news group. Oh, there's no such thing as alt.engineer.school.janitors
either so don't bother looking.

I know you'd never be qualified for the job.