New Cruise Finder iPhone App now on iTunes

Old July 15th, 2010, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
iCruise Uf

Default New Cruise Finder iPhone App now on iTunes

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to let you know we just launched one of the most
comprehensive cruise apps for the iPhone. The Cruise Finder iPhone
app has information on 20 cruise lines, 220 ships, 12,000 itineraries
and a whole lot more.

You'll find cabin photos and descriptions, deck plans, port
directions, day-by-day itineraries and a whole lot more. Really is
pretty cool. By the way, it's also free.

Please download and check it out and let us know what you think and
how we can make it better.

http://www.icruise.com/iphoneapp

Thanks

Uf Tukel
WMPH Vacations and iCruise.com

Old July 15th, 2010, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Lubow

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:07:36 -0700 (PDT), iCruise Uf wrote:

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to let you know we just launched one of the most
comprehensive cruise apps for the iPhone. The Cruise Finder iPhone
app has information on 20 cruise lines, 220 ships, 12,000 itineraries
and a whole lot more.

You'll find cabin photos and descriptions, deck plans, port
directions, day-by-day itineraries and a whole lot more. Really is
pretty cool. By the way, it's also free.

Please download and check it out and let us know what you think and
how we can make it better.

http://www.icruise.com/iphoneapp

Thanks

Uf Tukel
WMPH Vacations and iCruise.com

To John Sisker: Please, don't even think of emailing for support.
If you are too dumb to use the basic iPhone capabilities, FFS,
don't come begging to us for iPhone 101 lessons.

heh

Old July 19th, 2010, 05:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Jul 16, 11:56*am, "Mark (SF)" wrote:
On Jul 15, 2:07*pm, iCruise Uf wrote:

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to let you know we just launched one of the most
comprehensive cruise apps for the iPhone. *The Cruise Finder iPhone
app has information on 20 cruise lines, 220 ships, 12,000 itineraries
and a whole lot more.

You'll find cabin photos and descriptions, deck plans, port
directions, day-by-day itineraries and a whole lot more. *Really is
pretty cool. *By the way, it's also free.

Please download and check it out and let us know what you think and
how we can make it better.

http://www.icruise.com/iphoneapp

Thanks

Uf Tukel
WMPH Vacations and iCruise.com

VERY nice app!

Mark

Thanks, Mark.

Any feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated. It's a work in
progress.

Uf
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Deborah Lawson-Sisker

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:19:24 -0500, nfw wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:05:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

First I need to learn how to turn it on.

Smooth farting...
John Sisker

That's /my John/!
--
Deborah LAWSON-Sisker and my John on an excursion in Bora-Bora.
http://tr.im/25wq and here's my John being, well, John!
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

One suggestion - add a category key to the deck plans.

Mark

Old July 20th, 2010, 04:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
iCruise Uf

On Jul 19, 5:36*pm, "Mark (SF)" wrote:
One suggestion - add a category key to the deck plans.

Mark

Mark

Thanks for noticing. That feature is actually coming in version 1.1
very soon. There will also be cruise news in the next version as well

Please make other suggestions. Response has been very strong. If you
like it we would appreciate a nice rating and review.

Thanks again

Uf

Old July 20th, 2010, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article
,
iCruise Uf wrote:

Please make other suggestions. Response has been very strong. If you
like it we would appreciate a nice rating and review.

It would be nice if it were a iOS4 app and multitasked. That is if it
would save state when you go to another application.

--
Charles