photo stuff in China

Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
Filla Kris

Default photo stuff in China

Hi

Does any one know where is the best place to purchase some photo equipment
in China. I am thinking of stuff for canon camera. If in Beijing or some
other city there is a good store or place to find these things reasonably
chip I would be very thankful for any hint.

Kris

Old June 3rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Peter L

"Filla Kris" wrote in message

Hi

Does any one know where is the best place to purchase some photo equipment
in China. I am thinking of stuff for canon camera. If in Beijing or some
other city there is a good store or place to find these things reasonably
chip I would be very thankful for any hint.

Why do you want to buy them in China? Do you live in China now?

Kris

Old June 4th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Filla Kris

Does any one know where is the best place to purchase some photo
equipment
in China. I am thinking of stuff for canon camera. If in Beijing or some
other city there is a good store or place to find these things

reasonably
chip I would be very thankful for any hint.

Why do you want to buy them in China? Do you live in China now?

No , in 10 days I am going to Mongolia and then to China and I considered
buying some things since here in Poland it is incredible high expense. 2
years ago I bought some things in Tehran which cost half price of this in
Poland. Now I was thinking about filters, off camera hot shoe cord or lens
hood and some other things.
I've asked because sometimes there are good places to buy these things. for
example when I was in Nepal the only sensible spot to by cameras was the New
Road street in Kathmandu.

kris