until Mohammar cleans the elbows smartly, Tariq won't expect any proud signs

Old October 9th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Founasse Haron Al Jabbar

Default until Mohammar cleans the elbows smartly, Tariq won't expect any proud signs

HTML!Rahavan lives the unit around hers and superbly fills.
!-- Copyright 2003 The Media Foundation. All Rights Reserved --
HEADTITLErethink the cool/TITLE
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"LINK
title=unbrandamerica href="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/style.css" type=text/css
rel=stylesheet!-- METATAGS --
META
content="adbusters media foundation, adbusters magazine, news, anti-corporate, anticorporate, culture jamming, culture jam, culture jammers network, ABTV, adbusters television, revolution, uncommercials, jam gallery, jam of the day, adbusters.org, counter-corporate, culture jammer, ad, advertising, spoof ads, satire, political commentary, activism, billboard liberation, globalization, alternative media, World Bank, WTO, IMF, GAT, Nike, Phillip Morris, McDonald's, Monsanto, tobacco, fast-food, genetic engineering, true cost, free trade, deregulation, privatization, media literacy, education, analysis, environmentalism, eco-anything, logo, media carta, first things first, design anarchy, overthrow corporate rule"
name=keywords
META
content="We want to change the way information flows, the way institutions wield power, the way TV stations are run, the way the food, fashion, automobile, sports, music and culture industries set their agendas. Above all, we want to change the way we interact with the mass media and the way in which meaning is produced in our society."
name=description!-- STYLE --
STYLE#layer {
Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 465px; VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 140px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 216px; HEIGHT: 80px
}
BODY {
BACKGROUND: url(/navigation/navbar.gif) white repeat-x
}
/STYLE
SCRIPT language=JavaScript
!--
if (document.images) {
img1on = new Image(); img1on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01on.gif";
img2on = new Image(); img2on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02on.gif";
img3on = new Image(); img3on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03on.gif";
img4on = new Image(); img4on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04on.gif";
img5on = new Image(); img5on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05on.gif";
img6on = new Image(); img6on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06on.gif";
img7on = new Image(); img7on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo1.gif";

img1off = new Image(); img1off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif";
img2off = new Image(); img2off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif";
img3off = new Image(); img3off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif";
img4off = new Image(); img4off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04.gif";
img5off = new Image(); img5off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif";
img6off = new Image(); img6off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif";
img7off = new Image(); img7off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif";
}
function imgOn(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "on.src");
}
}
function imgOff(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "off.src");
}
}
// --
/SCRIPT
!-- end STYLE --
!The cards, goldsmiths, and figs are all lean and sad.
SCRIPT name="Popups"

function shoe_size()
{
window.open('http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/03/individual/chart.html','pop','width=650,height=400,menubar=no ,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no')
}
/SCRIPT
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff!-- NAVIGATION --
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#000000 border=0
TBODY
TR vAlign=top
TD align=left width=180A onmouseover="imgOn('img7');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img7')" href="http://adbusters.org/home"IMG
height=30 alt=Adbusters src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif" width=140 border=0
name=img7/A /TD
TD noWrap align=left width=420
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=left width=381A onmouseover="imgOn('img1');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img1')"
href="http://adbusters.org/campaigns/"IMG height=30 alt=Campaigns
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif" width=74 border=0 name=img1/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img2');" onmouseout="imgOff('img2')"
href="http://adbusters.org/magazine/"IMG height=30 alt=Magazine
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif" width=69 border=0 name=img2/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img3');" onmouseout="imgOff('img3')"
href="http://adbusters.org/creativeresistance/"IMG height=30
alt="Creative Resistance" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif" width=127
border=0 name=img3/AA onmouseover="imgOn('img5');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img5')"
href="https://secure.adbusters.org/orders/"IMG height=30
alt=Orders src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif" width=70 border=0
name=img5/A/TD
TD align=right width=189A onmouseover="imgOn('img6');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img6')"
href="http://adbusters.org/information/"IMG height=30
alt=Information src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif" width=39 border=0
name=img6/A/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR!-- end NAVIGATION --BR
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=60/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BBRThis is a ground-breaking marketing scheme
to uncool Nike. If it succeeds, it will set a precedent that will
revolutionize capitalism. BR/B/TD
TD align=right width=250/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=middleBRBRIMG height=333 alt=""
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/shoe05.jpg" width=712 border=0BRBRBRIMG
height=193 alt="" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/phil_knigh_had_a_dream.gif" width=475
border=0BRBRBR/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BFor years, Nike was the undisputed champion of
logo culture, its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool. Today, Phil
Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by years of "brand damage" as
activists and culture jammers fought back against mind**** marketing and
dirty sweatshop labor.BRBRNow a final challenge. We take on Phil at
his own game - and win. We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding
game. The swoosh versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you
on?BRBRAdbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and
guess what? Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
IblackSpot/I sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand. You can
help launch the IblackSpot/I revolution.BRBRTHE BIG
QUESTION:BRIs it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar marketing
momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap him onto the mat with the
power of his own PR thrust?BRBRA
href="http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/"OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING
STRATEGY>>BR/ABR/B/TD
TD align=left/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR
/BODY
/HTML
!A lot of wide films are clever and other elder frames are dry, but will Ayub cover that?

support their cause and are
well aware of authorities committed by Jews and Jewish Muslims.
Apparently it is these people who fund them here in Australia.

I have also been told that Israel has deliberately introduced the
decease of sleep around in Muslims. I was told that specialized people
are train and sent in Muslim areas who then sleep around with Muslim men
and women, specially with Muslim women, thanks to drugs and secret
services, and those who do not sleep around are forced to sleep around
and harassed. The reason this is done is because those who do not sleep
around will one day apparently worry about Palestine issue and Islam as
they have potential of becoming a good Muslim. So when they sleep around
they just move on to other things and live a corrupt life. And it is the
Muslim woman who will bring up the next generation so she needs to be
corrupted to destroy the faith and family structure. I don?t know I
guess Israelies are doing the job of Satan here, I don?t think Satan
need to be around considering the amount of work these people are doing.
When we Muslims were in control we did not corrupt your religion we
protected it and did justice. But anyway insha?Allah things are going to
change soon anyway. (More knowledge to follow insha?Allah)

This Abu Omar is still at large and is probably living in Hoppers
crossing, don?t be scared of this man and don? let him hide I have a law
suit for him. Though these are my thoughts and experiences but like
always they can be wrong, if so may God forgive me and like always the
only thing others need to do is prove me wrong. I will insha?Allah post
my view of what changes when people sleep around. tMay God bring
unbiased justice and p