"Canada" The Deserters Choice

Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:33 PM

Default "Canada" The Deserters Choice

On Sat, 01 May 2004 05:30:00 GMT, Brian Wickham
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:57:10 GMT, "Boycott Canada"
wrote:

"John Ramsay" wrote in message

He was wounded there, awarded medals for bravery
there, came back and became part of the Viet
vets against the war movement.

Yep.. He was wounded alright. A scratch on the arm didn't even draw blood,
or result in time off. What a hero he was.
He got those metals by deception in order to get out of nam. When you are a
enlisted man and a officer says medic I'm wounded, What can you say but yes,
sir. 3 purple heart in 4 months with no time off, give me a break. Also one
of his commanders said, "There wasn't even any shooting going on one of the
times he was injured." The just went under a low hanging branch that
scratched him. What a hero.....

Yes, what a shame, especially when you consider all the "metals" (sic)
that George Bush could have won if he had shown up for duty. But
maybe wishing will make it so! It worked for Dorothy!

Again, Purple Hearts are not for heroism, no matter how much you
pretend they are. Silver Stars are. How many Silver Stars are held
by the current administration? How many Bronze Stars with V? How
many anything? How many Republicans does it take to sling mud at a
man for fulfilling his military duty? How many Republicans know what
military duty is?

John McCain, Dwight Eisenhower, Colin Powell, etc. Even Wesley Clark
until he decided he wanted to run for President.

How many Republicans believe that military duty is
for suckers? How many Republicans were dead set against fighting
Hitler? Enough that FDR would not have been able to go to war in
Europe if Hitler had not declared war on us on Dec 11, 1941. (Here's
where you jump in and state that he never actually declared war. Read
the speech, it's on the internet. Near the end he says that Germany,
Italy & Japan are at war with the US and Britain.)

I'll give you a good example of Republican patriotism. ITT sued the
US government during the Eisenhower administration for wartime damage
to one of it's aircraft plants, and won in Federal court.
Unfortunately the aircraft it had been producing were Messerschmitts
and the people who damaged it were the 8th Air Force. You gotta love
those business types who also bankroll the far right.

You're welcome, Mr. Canada (your posted name), to keep it coming.
Your inane ramblings, based on faith or misdirection or whatever it is
you guys are pedalling this week, are laughable and quite easily
countered with fact and reason. I'm sorry, I know that "reason" is an
ugly word to "the faithful", but I couldn't help myself. Maybe the
devil made me do it!

Brian

How did you wind up with a name like Boycott Canada? I've heard of
Captain Boycott and the only person I ever heard of named Canada was
the actor Canada Lee. Maybe your name is Canada Boycott? That makes
more sense, Yes. You must be Canada Boycott. Any middle initial?

Old May 2nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
HotZloop

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:58:45 GMT, "Boycott Canada"
wrote:

Sure. Every time an American deserter with a IQ of 90 runs to canada, It
razes all of canada's IQ average by 20 points

Man oh man you really have a hot poker up your ass for Canada don't
you! What, did you find out your mommy was blowing a Canadian
lumberjack?

Or did you get tired of playing with your sister and decide to troll
for a flame war?

Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
"Boycott Canada" wrote:

"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

So I wonder why the chief deserter in the White House has not
already made that move. Oh, yeh! Right. His daddy was a senator.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:54 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article m,
"Democrats are cowards" wrote:

The radical left are the ones that treated the vets badly are the same type
of cowards that fled to Canada. America, land of the unappreciative. But at
least Canada has our back if there is a large invasion of walruses or
equally dangerous foe.

Really? Look at the federal budget that was passed the day after Bush
invaded Iraq. The budget, which Bush approved contained many cuts for
war veterans. So don't tell me that Republicans give a damn about
veterans because they don't. Bush's VA budget cuts were the front page
story on the Wall Street Journal the Wednesday before Bush invaded Iraq.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
"Boycott Canada" wrote:

"gman99" wrote in message
"Boycott Canada" wrote:
"Canada" The Deserters Choice. Why be a man, when you can crawl with the
snakes. Run to Canada... The Deserters Choice....

Yes, please do, we don't mind accepting the intelligent Americans...the
more the merrier...

Sure. Every time an American deserter with a IQ of 90 runs to canada, It
razes all of canada's IQ average by 20 points

What a nut you are. You talk about raising Canada's IQ and you can't
even spell.
Old May 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Shawn Hearn

In article ,
"Boycott Canada" wrote:

You are full of ****...You liberals think that if you say it enough, it will
come true. In reality all it does is nullify every word of truth you may
say. (Not that you ever do)

You're the ones who keep spreading the nonsense. The fact is that if
Bush and his daddy supported the war, Bush was healthy and able, he
would have been fighting in the war. As it was, and there is plenty of
proof of this, Bush managed to get put a head of a long line of others
who wanted to enter the National Guard to avoid being sent to Vietnam.
You are the one who keeps repeating lies, not we liberals.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
alohacyberian

"Brian Wickham" wrote in message
How many Republicans does it take to sling mud at a
man for fulfilling his military duty?

Neither Republicans or anyone else I've noticed is concerned about Kerry's
fulfilling his military duties to his country, what concerns them is his
anti-America activism and anti-war protests while a war was still in
progress; his lying about his service in Vietnam and his lying about his
protesting after returning from Vietnam; his slandering other soldiers who
served in Vietnam and his staunch refusal to produce ALL of this military
records. The above could well cost him the election, meaning a lot more than
Republicans are concerned about these issues. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old May 3rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
alohacyberian

"Shawn Hearn" wrote in message

Really? Look at the federal budget that was passed the day after Bush
invaded Iraq.

Fiscal policy in the United States is set by Congress and only Congress can
approve the spending or cutting of spending in the federal government. The
American president lacks such authority, which admittedly robs the
president-bashers of a lot of hysterical hyperbole. If you'd like to
influence or do something about federal spending or lack of it, you need to
contact Congress. KM