How much is gas in your area?

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:16 AM
atlantamex

Default How much is gas in your area?

$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US
Old March 24th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Mark Hewitt

"atlantamex" wrote in message
om...
$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

78p

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:06 PM
~~ Ray ~~

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom 75.8p (US$1.46) per litre for unleaded (95)

i thought american fuel was cheap??? the prices shown look more expensive
than ours!!!!

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:25 PM
maryanne kehoe

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:43 PM
mtravelkay

maryanne kehoe wrote:
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

No what?

Old March 24th, 2004, 10:28 PM
R J Carpenter

"atlantamex" wrote in message
om...
$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

Montgomery County, MD $0.79 per US gallon in 1980 dollars
one 2004 dollar is worth 44 cents in 1980 dollars
$1.80 per US gallon in 2004 dollars
approx $0.47 per liter in 2004 dollars

Old March 24th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Miguel Cruz

atlantamex wrote:
$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

Took a taxi from Diyarbakir (southeastern Turkey) over the border into Iraq
a couple weeks ago. As we drove through Turkey, the driver stopped several
times and bought 50 cents worth of gas (a dribble), which was sort of
annoying but as he only spoke Turkish and Kurdish there was no way to
discuss it.

A few days later in Iraq (different car, different driver), the driver
stopped for a fill on a near-empty tank. He paid 1500 bremers, just over
US$1. For a full tank.

Now I understand why the Turkish cabbie was trying to get to Iraq on
vapor...

miguel
Old March 24th, 2004, 11:29 PM
mtravelkay

R J Carpenter wrote:
"atlantamex" wrote in message
.com...

$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

Montgomery County, MD $0.79 per US gallon in 1980 dollars
one 2004 dollar is worth 44 cents in 1980 dollars
$1.80 per US gallon in 2004 dollars
approx $0.47 per liter in 2004 dollars

What was the price in Mongomery County in 1980? In 1980 with 2004
dollars?

Old March 25th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Joe Momma

"~~ Ray ~~" wrote in message
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom 75.8p (US$1.46) per litre for unleaded (95)

i thought american fuel was cheap??? the prices shown look more expensive
than ours!!!!
$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

$1.92 is per gallon. I'm not sure how many litres are in a gallon, but I'm
sure UK gas is still much more expensive.

Old March 25th, 2004, 06:30 AM
mtravelkay

Joe Momma wrote:

"~~ Ray ~~" wrote in message

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom 75.8p (US$1.46) per litre for unleaded (95)

i thought american fuel was cheap??? the prices shown look more expensive
than ours!!!!
$1.92/$2.02/$2.12 US

$1.92 is per gallon. I'm not sure how many litres are in a gallon, but I'm
sure UK gas is still much more expensive.

3.7854 liters per US gallon is the number that has stuck in my head from
school.