HR427 Vietnam Human Rights Act -- VC Leaders are Acting like Aggressive and Remorseless Criminals

Old December 22nd, 2003, 07:58 PM
JASON A. KAATZ

Default HR427 Vietnam Human Rights Act -- VC Leaders are Acting like Aggressive and Remorseless Criminals

A former DIA chief concluded that Vietnam has a WMD program. Its no dark
secret. Vietnam has had a CBW R & D program since Dr. Thach was head of it.

There was also some indication that North Korea had shipped Scud B and Scud
C SSMs to Vietnam and that Cuba is a new entrant to the list of nations to
receive same. That gives them a delivery capability for WMD. Previously
Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya and Syria were receiving them. Janes of Weekly, Apr
4, 1999.
--------------------

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
Go to any college or university library that is a U.S. Gov. depository. I
believe you once stated you were in the WDC area. So you have access to

the
NARC. You can get access to the reports of the HCIS and SCIS. The
alternative is the LC and you can spend time going through many volumes.

Also, look up Monterey Institute. Vietnam is listed as a nation with CBW
program - top institute in Monitoring CBW issues on a global basis. You
will also find a lot of case there on the subject.

Also check the Naval Institute proceedings, back issues. More to follow
later on the subject.

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
Vietnam is not small fish - there was some testimony last years before

the
House and/or Senate as to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field.

Give me a break. Prove it. For once, prove it. $100 to your favorite

charity says
you can't back this ridiculous claim up.

We all know I work with VN tourist company, so don't come back with

some
lame reply about that. Just tell us when/where/what committee, etc.

But, since there was no such testimony, you won't be able to do so.

Doug

You said "there was some testimony last years before the House and/or

Senate as
to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field". When/where/what was said?

Doug

Old December 23rd, 2003, 11:55 AM
EL CHINO BOATMEN'S CONSCIENCE

1.2 billion Muslims who hated us will become our friends Mr Fritz the
KATZ. You should agree too if you put the interest of the USA above
that of Israel's
The 5 millions Israeli should be given Asylum in the USA where they
will populate New York, Florida and any other states of their choice.

Old December 23rd, 2003, 01:23 PM
Doug Reese

"Doug Reese" wrote in message
"JASON A. KAATZ" wrote:
Vietnam is not small fish - there was some testimony last years before
the
House and/or Senate as to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field.

Give me a break. Prove it. For once, prove it. $100 to your favorite
charity says
you can't back this ridiculous claim up.

We all know I work with VN tourist company, so don't come back with

some
lame reply about that. Just tell us when/where/what committee, etc.

But, since there was no such testimony, you won't be able to do so.

Doug

You said "there was some testimony last years before the House and/or

Senate as
to Vietnam having gone into the WMD field". When/where/what was said?

Doug

H-o-u-s-e / s-e-n-a-t-e, man, can't you read?

Doug

Old December 23rd, 2003, 04:15 PM
Tran Cao Ky

I am surprised that we are still going further on this. I thought my

I dont know why you suddenly switch to the issue of Ballistic
Missiles. On the record, half truth + half truth does not equate the
whole truth in my view.

The Naval Intelligence Office Testimony was back at least 10 years. A
lot of water have gone under the bridge since then. There is no
indication that Vietnam has the capacity to produce chemical weapons
(e.g. no indigeneous production site is known). There is also no
evidence that Vietnam is helping to spread chemical weapons to others.
Vietnamese ratification of the Chemical Weapon Convention in 1998 is a
testiment to this.

On the issue of the Ballistic Missiles, I got this wonderful document
http://www.missilethreat.com/static/...20Handbook.pdf
which describes that Vietnam does indeed have SCUB missiles of TYPE B.
This type of missiles have the range limit of 330km (which I believe
is allowed by international standard). Could you provide me a
location of American interest that is within even 600km radius from
Vietnam. If there is NONE, then ballistic missiles of this range are
NO HARM to the USA.

Incidently, some of American allies in the Midle East also bought some
SCUB missiles (and technologies) from North Korea in recent times too,
e.g., Egypt and Yemen. And Israel also has the ballistic missiles with
the range limit of upto 1500km by the same report. Other possessors of
SCUB include UAE, Ecuador and Peru amongst about 20 - 30 other
countries. Saudi Arabia has purchased similar missiles too from China.

All in all, I have not seen a single concrete evidence from you which
could vilify your statement that "Vietnam is not a small fish".
Certainly, if Vietnam is a big fish in this game, then Israel or Egypt
should be considered as gigantic by your definition.

Could we have a closure on this so we could celebrate the coming
holidays.

Merry Christmas to you.
CaoKy

Old December 24th, 2003, 12:21 AM
JASON A. KAATZ

Stick it up your ass you low life scum bag. You sound like a low life Nazi
scum bag and few are amused by your suggestion. You sound like some ten
year old neoNazi asswipe.

"EL CHINO BOATMEN'S CONSCIENCE" wrote in
message m...

Old December 24th, 2003, 02:27 AM

(Tran Cao Ky) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Yeah! Now that he had the last words...
That's how communists usuall conduct their business, not "not until
the fat lady sings" fashion :-)

Happy holly jolly holidays!!!

n.t.

Merry Christmas to you.
CaoKy

Old December 24th, 2003, 03:01 AM
fob

You come home with Opium Pussy ?

The next War will be forever and it shall be
with Moslems. I know. I fought many a Molson !
They HATE Commies, Buddhists, Catholics
and Heathens like you Poontang.

My buddy a real good Pimp named Antwain
is saving a Corner for you as a Male Prostitute
in the Fillmore District.
Remember, roll the window down when you
spit it out. It ****es Antwain off and you'll get
a beating you'll never forget.

"EL CHINO BOATMEN'S CONSCIENCE" wrote in =
message m...
1.2 billion Muslims who hated us will become our friends Mr Fritz the
KATZ. You should agree too if you put the interest of the USA above
that of Israel's
The 5 millions Israeli should be given Asylum in the USA where they
will populate New York, Florida and any other states of their choice.
=20