Jean-Michel Cousteau's Children's Program!

Old May 5th, 2006, 08:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Jean-Michel Cousteau's Children's Program!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Regent Seven Seas and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

"Ambassadors of the Environment": Nine Voyages First Time December
Holiday Voyages Feature Exclusive Program With Jean-Michel Cousteau's
Famed Ocean Futures Society

FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
Fun-filled, life-enriching experiences await children aged
nine to 15 aboard the Paul Gauguin's® nine "Ambassadors of the
Environment" voyages this June 10 - August 23. The exclusive program
provides youngsters a rare opportunity to learn about the rich
cultural heritage and natural wonders of French Polynesia with
Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society.

The acclaimed "Ambassadors of the Environment" program is
available on the luxurious 330-guest Paul Gauguin's June 10, 21, July
1, 12, 22, 29, August 5, 12, and 23 sailings. Seven-night voyages
sail roundtrip from Papeete, Tahiti, calling at the idyllic islands of
Raiatea, Tahaa, Motu Mahana (Regent Seven Seas'® private island), Bora
Bora and Moorea. Both the 10- and 11-night voyages feature an onboard
overnight in Rangiroa - one of world's most spectacular marine
environments, whose lagoon is large enough to fit the island of Tahiti
inside it - with the 10-night sailings also calling at Huahine and the
11-night cruises reaching the distant Marquesas Islands, calling at
Nuku Hiva and Hiva Oa (where post-impressionist Paul Gauguin is
buried).

Designed to educate via direct experiences, the
"Ambassadors of the Environment" program takes young cruise guests on
lively, interactive journeys involving island excursions, expedition
film presentations, special dinners with Les Gauguines (the ship's
Tahitian hostesses), games and other activities. Focusing on marine
and island ecosystems, emphasizing the critical importance of coral
reefs, sustainable lifestyles and traditional Polynesian culture, the
program's expert naturalists bring French Polynesia to life as a
natural playground and living laboratory where kids can learn and
grow, explore their own interests and curiosities, and be inspired to
become good citizens of the "spaceship earth."

On their mission to become "Ambassadors of the Environment," the
children visit vanilla and black pearl farms, and participate in a
turtle rescue. They enjoy private snorkeling tours at magnificent
dive sites, swimming with black-tip sharks and spotted eagle rays.
During a dolphin expedition the group learns about and watches spinner
dolphins at play in the ocean. Renowned archaeologist Mark Eddowes
guides the kids around Moorea, showcasing the island's culture, flora
and fauna. A forest hike teaches about the history of the Polynesian
people with a visit to a marae, an ancient stone temple. And native
islanders help the youngsters make traditional pareos, while a local
children's outrigger canoe club takes the Ambassadors paddling out
into the clear blue lagoons.

December Cruises

program will be featured for the first year ever on the Paul Gauguin's
Christmas and New Year's cruises. The nine-night December 20 and 29
voyages will feature one onboard overnight each in Bora Bora (novelist
James Michener's model for the fictional Bali Hai) and Moorea (the
inspiration for Herman Melville's novel Omoo), as well as calls in
Raiatea (regarded as the heart of Tahitian culture), Huahine (one of
the most picturesque and geographically diverse of the Society
Islands), and Tahaa/Motu Mahana.

Parents may join their children on select aspects of the program on a
space available basis (paying the standard excursion rate).

Rated the #2 small-size ship in the world in Condé Nast Traveler's
2005 Cruise Poll, the Paul Gauguin is an intimate vessel that boasts
spacious, ocean view accommodations (over 50 percent with private
balconies), ideal for sailing the crystal waters of French Polynesia.
She boasts her own retractable water sports platform and offers
complimentary kayaking, water-skiing and windsurfing. Optional PADI
certification and full scuba dive programs are available. Nightly
entertainment includes performances by local dance troupes plus the
musical talents of Les Gauguines.

All Regent Seven Seas Cruises can be booked by contacting your travel
professional.

Prices

Seven-night sailings July 29 and August 5 start at $2,195, with the
July 22 voyage starting at $2,395. Ten-night sailings June 21, 12 and
August 23 start at $2,595; and the June 10, July 1, and August 12
11-night voyages start at $2,795. The December 20 and 29 nine-night
holiday voyages start at $3,295. All prices are per person and
include shipboard gratuities, wine with dinner, all juices and soft
beverages, and an in-stateroom bar set-up. Optional enrollment in the
"Ambassadors of the Environment" program is $199 per child.
Participation is limited.
Old May 6th, 2006, 05:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release

What a coincidence! I received the same press release and a hundred
others. For the sake of good Nettizenship, will you join me in NOT
using these thinly disguises to spam this group, and

BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT RUDELY SPAM NEWSGROUPS

BTW, I own several businesses myself, and I support the above.

Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire NOT
(www.mfghomeowners.net)

Old May 6th, 2006, 02:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire" :

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like to
try and make him look bad.

You have turned an mildly anti-Ray person, into a full Ray support person.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?
Old May 6th, 2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire" :

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like to
try and make him look bad.

You have turned an mildly anti-Ray person, into a full Ray support person.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Dear sir, you do realize that every time you respond to him, he gets
what he wants, don't you?
He is a TROLL.

Clay
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Crabman wrote:
Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire" :

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't like to
try and make him look bad.

You have turned an mildly anti-Ray person, into a full Ray support person.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name to
hurt others.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Dear sir, you do realize that every time you respond to him, he gets
what he wants, don't you?

Crabman, of course Earl Colby Pottinger is a spammer.

But you sir, you are Pot calling Kettle BLACK.

He is a TROLL.

Clay

Yes, Earl and you both are.

BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT RUDELY SPAMS REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES.

GoldenAd NOT.

Old May 7th, 2006, 01:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

:

[...]

A real neat trick to try in my case as I have no business that relates to
cruising. Infact if I am a spammer please show me any spam from me not
directly related these fake Ray messages.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old May 7th, 2006, 02:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

Crabman wrote:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

[...]

Enough of this crap, why don't you two kids go to your room for a time
out..............
Old May 7th, 2006, 03:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

Crabman wrote:
Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray Goldieberg Spammer Extraordinaire"

:

Dear sir, you are scum. Trying to use the name of someone you don't

like to
try and make him look bad.

You have turned an mildly anti-Ray person, into a full Ray support

person.

So, you have self-indicted that your spamming posts were ALL in support
of Ray Goldenberg's spamming -- and nothing of value in RTC discussion,
while I was protesting Ray's VIOLATION of USENET Guidelines.

You are far worse than Ray, atleast he does not hid behind a fake name

hurt others.

I also noticed that you have posted more of this worthless replies in

the
last day than Ray has posted his so-called spam in the last week. It

seems
to be you spamming the newsgroup.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Dear sir, you do realize that every time you respond to him, he gets
what he wants, don't you?

Crabman, of course Earl Colby Pottinger is a spammer.

But you sir, you are Pot calling Kettle BLACK.

He is a TROLL.

Clay

Yes, Earl and you both are.

BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT RUDELY SPAMS REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES.

A real neat trick to try in my case as I have no business that relates to
cruising.

You have shown once more just how DUMB you are, Earl Colby Pottinger!

I am protesting against Ray Goldenberg's SPAMS. It was about YOU.

I don't and I can't boycott IDIOTS who support spammers.

Infact if I am a spammer please show me any spam from me not
directly related these fake Ray messages.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Your IDIOCY showed AGAIN. You had just admitted that you spammed
(in your use of IDENTICAL posts).

Just because your self-admitted SPAMS were related to something else
does not make your spams suddenly turn non-spam.

Finally, where were the "fake Ray messages"?

Does Ray Goldenberg have a monopoly and trademark for the use
of "Ray"?

BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY SPAMS USENET NEWSGROUPS.

Do you think I am Ray Goldenberg? :-)

Ray GoldenAd NOT!

Old May 7th, 2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Norvin wrote:
Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Ray GoldenAd SPAMS USENET" :

Crabman wrote:

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

[...]

I presume by "you two kids", you mean crabman and Earl Colby Pottinger.

I cannot agree more.

BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY ADVERTISES AND SPAMS USENET

Ray GoldenAd NOT.