RTC has become SPAMMER's Capital in Newsgroups!

Old May 7th, 2006, 04:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default RTC has become SPAMMER's Capital in Newsgroups!

Wrong Charles, I almost always answered the question right here in the
newsgroup and seldom posted a 'sig line' advertising Cruisemates. When I did
it was to avoid being called sneaky in trying to hide that site from others,
in other words, I could not win for losing with the obnoxious set here. The
only times I advised them that they could find the information at that
website was when it was a long and drawn out research and/or posting the
entire article would violate the copywrite laws. Also when you say
'employed' it sounds as if it was a job when in fact the compensation was
basically to pay for my Internet access, and when you figure in the hours I
put there to help others it amounted to about $0.15 an hour. I did it
because I wished to help people. I have since moved on and get paid $0.00
for my time in creating another website that has absolutely zero advertising
with the mantra of friends, fun and some information. I do this as a labor
of love in sharing information for free with others who love cruising.
Jim
www.themarinerscabin.com

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , jim
wrote:

Ray on the other hand openly requests people to go to his website
and not in response to any lengthy information a poster has requested.

So you have forgotten how many times you posted requesting people go to
your website? A website that was ridden with commercial ads from travel
agents and cruise lines. And those posts had little or no info in my
opinion, they were obvious ads for Cruisemates. For newbies here, Jim
used to be employed by Cruisemates. It appears he has recently had a
falling out with them, I don't know if they fired him or he fired them,
but he often posted links to that website and requested people go to it
until this year when he mysteriously started touting a different
website.

--
Charles

Old May 7th, 2006, 05:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

jim wrote:
[...]

Fair self-defense against the attacks by King Rat Ray Goldenberg's
Rat Pack.

BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY ADVERTISES AND SPAMS IN RTC.

Ray GoldenAd NOT.

Old May 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Asshole

Why don't you take on the role of He-She or What ever? You have always had a
thing for queers and homo's. And just tell me where and when you severed? Or
is that part of your style looking for Vet's.

"jim" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

"Charles" wrote in message
d...